Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WATCH: CNN host left speechless as ex-Fox News analyst breaks her confidentiality agreement and exposes Rupert Murdoch

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM
  • 11 Replies
CNN media expert Brian Stelter was left with little to say Sunday morning after a former Fox News personality used media mogul Rupert Murdoch’s comments about her to break her confidentiality agreement and blow the lid off of the pervasive atmosphere of sexual assault at the conservative news outlet.

Appearing on CNN’s Reliable Sources, legal analyst Tamara Holder said since she was pushed out at Fox for reporting sexual assault she has been unable to find another media job and that she is not alone among other women who were forced out at the network.

Report Advertisement
“Fox News ruined people’s lives,” an impassioned Holder explained. “He [Murdoch] ruined my life. I don’t have a job in TV anymore because the place that he has secured down like Fort Knox allowed abusive predators to work. That is not nonsense, this is people’s lives. He said it wasn’t just Roger Ailes. Well, we don’t need to name names, we know it wasn’t just Roger. He said ‘nothing more since then’ — that’s a lie. We also know that Bill O’Reilly paid $30 million plus to somebody and, of course, they rehired him after that.”

“He says there are cases that amounted to flirting,” she continued. “Let me be clear. I had a man pull out his penis in his office and shove my head on it. That was not flirting. — that was criminal. That was not sexual harassment. I’m not the only case, there are women who can’t speak out.”

“Either Mr. Murdoch is a liar or he’s delusional and old and needs to get out,” she stated. “If you’re an investor, you need to decide, do you want your money with a man who has continued to lie to you for the past 20 years, your money, hundreds of millions of dollars of your money has gone to women over and over and over again. and we’ve been told that we have to shut up.”

“I want to be on TV talking about the things that — we want to talk about what we were paid to talk about on TV,” Holder continued. “For me, it was law. I had a sports show. But I’m stuck here, talking about this, because there are people like Rupert Murdoch who continue to deny that we were abused, that we were — our careers were destroyed, our lives were destroyed. And this is not political, this is people’s lives.”

Watch the video below via CNN:

https://youtu.be/KXynr3L_jhg
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:25 PM
Tamara Holder

I laugh

This is the one that had the affair with Jesse Jackson and used to appear on fox sporting the DeeDee Myers drunken who-er look.
LoveMyDog
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:36 PM

Watched it.  Could Oprah hire those victums?  It would be great to put them all back to work.

CC   LoveMyDog sewing

PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:59 PM

Didn't she sell her stake in OWN network recently?

Quoting LoveMyDog:

Watched it.  Could Oprah hire those victums?  It would be great to put them all back to work.

joyfree
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 5:29 AM
Ahhh, figures that you would be a rape apologist.

Are you SURE that you’re not a dude?

Ugh.

Quoting Billiejeens: Tamara Holder

I laugh

This is the one that had the affair with Jesse Jackson and used to appear on fox sporting the DeeDee Myers drunken who-er look.
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:25 AM
What the fuck does any of that have to do with the fact that she was assaulted? Or the work environment for women at Fox?

I laugh

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:26 AM
The fact that she has zero credibility

Quoting ..MoonShine..: What the fuck does any of that have to do with the fact that she was assaulted? Or the work environment for women at Fox?

I laugh

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:34 AM
Nope, that’s not it. Try again.

Quoting Billiejeens: The fact that she has zero credibility

Quoting ..MoonShine..: What the fuck does any of that have to do with the fact that she was assaulted? Or the work environment for women at Fox?

I laugh

CoolRelax
by Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:48 AM
I think Bill has a “lotion and Kleenex” moment every time he reads an article about a woman being assaulted. No other reason for him to be this aggressive in a group meant for moms.
nb34
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM

That's exactly how I imagine this particular creature. Just a loser sitting in his mom's basement, with "lotion and Kleenex" next to him, and a Nazi flag hanging behind him.

Quoting CoolRelax: I think Bill has a “lotion and Kleenex” moment every time he reads an article about a woman being assaulted. No other reason for him to be this aggressive in a group meant for moms.

nb34
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:00 AM

This is very disturbing, but not at all surprising.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)