Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It. Is. You.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:38 AM
  • 83 Replies
20 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
jpickens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:53 AM
13 moms liked this
I think people need to let Barack Obama retire from his presidency in peace already.

I am over the constant deflecting and/or comparing.
imyourPuppy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Well, I don't like them both equity.
Saying that, who is YOU???
Some people hate him (Obama), others loved him , some people even worship him. Can say the same about any other person.
noozjunkee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:16 AM
4 moms liked this

People haven't let Bush retire peacefully nor will they allow Trump too. I am over the comparisons, too, and I loathe Trump.

Quoting jpickens: I think people need to let Barack Obama retire from his presidency in peace already. I am over the constant deflecting and/or comparing.

Mrs.KAZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:25 AM
3 moms liked this
Meh, we are still talking about Bill Clinton, hell Reagan, the actions and policies of past Presidents will always be brought up, because they helped shape where we are today, good or bad.

Although some of the things brought up are knitpicky, with the Obama's, I felt the same way, things were brought up (like the salute), just to have something to bitch about I think.
readyforhim
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:33 AM
3 moms liked this
It def is - we actually had KKK supported rallies in 2017 that our president struggled to not cheer for.
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:42 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree with you.
I don’t agree with this meme, but the comparisons will always be made, by both sides.

Quoting Mrs.KAZ: Meh, we are still talking about Bill Clinton, hell Reagan, the actions and policies of past Presidents will always be brought up, because they helped shape where we are today, good or bad.

Although some of the things brought up are knitpicky, with the Obama's, I felt the same way, things were brought up (like the salute), just to have something to bitch about I think.
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this

And they should be -

This is such an exclusive group that comparing one President to another is not just acceptable it is mandatory to achieve understanding.

Quoting billsfan1104: I agree with you. I don’t agree with this meme, but the comparisons will always be made, by both sides.
Quoting Mrs.KAZ: Meh, we are still talking about Bill Clinton, hell Reagan, the actions and policies of past Presidents will always be brought up, because they helped shape where we are today, good or bad. Although some of the things brought up are knitpicky, with the Obama's, I felt the same way, things were brought up (like the salute), just to have something to bitch about I think.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Agree. 

People have too much allegience to someone they don't really know.

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:42 AM
11 moms liked this
The issue is not just comparison of presidents, this meme is showing the hypocrisy of people's support
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)