Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who aren't lesbians...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  • 228 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you prefer the man pursues you?

Do you think men will fear approaching women with the current events going on right now?

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MythrylHavoc
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't mind being pursued ( regardless of the gender doing it) to a point. So long as they aren't making demands then all good. I also don't mind being the one to ask someone out either.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
ok, do you think current events are making men question whether its a good idea or not?

Quoting MythrylHavoc: I don't mind being pursued ( regardless of the gender doing it) to a point. So long as they aren't making demands then all good. I also don't mind being the one to ask someone out either.
Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:02 PM
I’ve been with my dh for 30 years. It was right before our 17th birthdays. So, I don’t have a clue.

I think this kind of language is very dated.
M4LG5
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:03 PM
17 moms liked this
I like being pursued but if the current events is making men question themselves, then they are not pursuing women properly and respectfully in the first place.
jpickens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:04 PM
5 moms liked this
🤦‍♀️ @ That title

I have never persued a man and I haven’t noticed men being afraid to persue women. Most of them should know how to do it respectfully or without crossing the line.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:06 PM
2 moms liked this
what language? based on only anecdotal evidence I admit, most women I know prefer a man ask them out, make the 1st move, propose, etc.

feminists love to promote women taking charge but still, many women from what I have seen, don't enjoy it and flat out refuse. I am among them.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: I’ve been with my dh for 30 years. It was right before our 17th birthdays. So, I don’t have a clue.

by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:06 PM
well, is my question applicable to lesbians?

also, clarify "crossing the line"?

Quoting jpickens: ���� @ That title

I have never persued a man and I haven�t noticed men being afraid to persue women. Most of them should know how to do it respectfully or without crossing the line.
jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I imagine they probably are a bit nervous, which I don't care about right now, its fine, but I don't want it to go too far in that direction. My hope is that men still feel comfortable flirting and whatnot, but are MUCH more aware of what women are saying and doing in terms of saying no or their body language. I want men to be comfortable asking for consent and to be comfortable when women say no.
Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:08 PM
Keep up the generalizations.

Quoting 1776: what language? based on only anecdotal evidence I admit, most women I know prefer a man ask them out, make the 1st move, propose, etc.

feminists love to promote women taking charge but still, many women from what I have seen, don't enjoy it and flat out refuse. I am among them.

Quoting Debmomto2teens: I’ve been with my dh for 30 years. It was right before our 17th birthdays. So, I don’t have a clue.

by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this
heres the thing though, "respectflly" is subjective. some women think ANY unwanted advance is harrassment and have provided examples with a #metoo that many would not find to be disrepectful.

Quoting M4LG5: I like being pursued but if the current events is making men question themselves, then they are not pursuing women properly and respectfully in the first place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)