Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What about your wife? Donald Trump holds an umbrella over himself as he, Melania and Barron board Air Force One

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM
  • 125 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Photos show President 45 holding a large black umbrella close to his head - perhaps in an effort to keep his famous hair from being pelted by rain drops.

But wife Melania, 47, and Barron, 11, are left to the mercy of the elements as they board the plane at Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach.

It is not clear whether Trump, 71, at any point offered space under his large umbrella to his wife or son.
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Isn’t that so typical of him!
It’s all about HIM!
😡
msb64
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:33 PM
3 moms liked this

“She treated her father with a degree of detachment, even irony, going so far as to make fun of his comb-over to others,” Wolff writes, “She often described the mechanics behind it to friends: an absolutely clean pate—a contained island after scalp-reduction ­surgery—surrounded by a furry circle of hair around the sides and front, from which all ends are drawn up to meet in the center and then swept back and secured by a stiffening spray.”

Gotta protect the coif.

MissAndree
by Ronita on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:34 PM
3 moms liked this
I mean, this is just everyday normal behaviour for this guy.
TellMeBoutIt
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:36 PM
5 moms liked this
He doesn’t open doors for her, why cover her with his umbrella. For a 70+ year old man, he has no class or courtesy. DH is 45 and HATES if I reach for a door, and he ALWAYS puts me and the kids before himself.
LucyMom08
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:36 PM
6 moms liked this
He's got to protect that dead badger on his head...imagine if it actually got rained on, and we all saw what was under that thing? 😂
Myahny
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:44 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't know why anyone thought he would be a gentleman.   There's nothing about him that has ever been gentlemanly.   He doesn't wait for her, he doesn't let her go into a door before him, he doesn't wait for her when she gets out of a car, he doesn't hold an umbrella.   There's nothing about him that is remotely gentleman like.  

No wonder UK doesn't want him anywhere near the Queen.  He's an embarrassment.

Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Seeing and hearing the way he has carried himself, this isn’t that shocking.
jpickens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

IMHO, the wife drives expectations on stuff like that and we are all different.  I don't find Trump to be my idea of a gentleman but if Melania is okay with that.... not my husband, not my business. 

Its hard to tell by the picture but it looks like light rain.  To be fair, I don't always use an umbrella and would not share one with DH to stop everyone from judging my marriage.

squeekers
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this
trumpy is such a child.
KitschyMeow
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 1:29 AM
If she has a mouth as big as mine, I can see why she is walking in the rain, because I would have said a few words to him about his shithole comment.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)