Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump genes "incredible "

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:49 PM
  • 179 Replies
1 mom liked this
The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination. "The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said.

The bottom line: After the examination, Trump's doctor is confident that the president will complete his term in the Oval Office "with no serious medical issues." How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."

Show less
Trump requested a cognitive exam during the session. Trump scored 30/30 on a test of his cognitive ability — "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment" which screened for Alzheimer's and dementia, among other illnesses. "I have no concerns about his cognitive ability," Jackson said.

Trump is 6'3" and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. "The president has acknowledged that he'd be healthier if he lost a few pounds."
The president's blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute.
Trump's medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss — and a multivitamin.
"His cardiac health is excellent ... That's not me speaking. That's objective data."
Trump's physical exam lasted over 4 hours and involved 12 medical consultants.
The president told Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to let Jackson answer all questions about Trump's health and not to usher him off the stage.
The First Lady will work with Trump's doctor to develop an aerobic exercise routine for the president. ""Being on the golf course, there is a certain amount of exercise involved in that," Jackson added.
by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:52 PM
5 moms liked this
I wonder if this will stop with the quack doctors
Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:54 PM
4 moms liked this
Nope.

Quoting billsfan1104: I wonder if this will stop with the quack doctors
billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:54 PM
7 moms liked this
They will say that this doctor is fake. It has already started

Quoting Carpy: Nope.

Quoting billsfan1104: I wonder if this will stop with the quack doctors
Americanwoman3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think it's his physical health we need to be concerned about.
HOT4TCHR
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:56 PM
I'm glad they did a real cognitive screening...when I heard about it on the news I wondered if they simply asked him to remember a school bus, a ball point pen, and a turkey 5 minutes after being told. So that's good.

Of course, it only looks for dementia and not for ADHD, which I'd wager he's touched with.
lancet98
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:58 PM
4 moms liked this

LOL.  The only quack doctor is the one examining Trump.  No one can tell anything about Trump's genes being 'excellent.'

And he's a whole hell of a lot more than 10-15 lbs overweight.  He's obese.  

AND I've seen plenty of people with Alzheimers PASS THAT MENTAL STATUS EXAM.  

Obviously, we have a whole lot more to worry about than how fat the man is or if he has Alzheimers or not.  He has a number of things wrong with him that aren't exactly covered by physical or mental health status exams.....

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:01 PM
10 moms liked this

Even better -

His Political Health Is -

EXCELLENT

Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Good. I hate Pence more than Trump.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Considering the norm in America is obese, heart problems, bad hair implants and fake tans he's picture perfect..
Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM
Put him in the ring with Putin, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)