Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Corey Booker has a Meltdown.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM
  • 208 Replies

There was no reason for Booker to go-off like this, and speak to DHS Secratary in the manner that he did. He was rude, and disrespectful. OMG, the theatrics.

Apparently, Booker was NOT in the meeting in question, and just as many people who were in the meeting said that Durbin was not telling the truth -- as those who backed Durbin -- but, of course, Booker believes tricky Dicky Durbin.

Did Booker cry "tears of rage" when an illegal immigrant raped a 6 year-old little girl in Booker's home town? I can't find where Booker said a word about it ... let alone cried over it. 

So, Booker is OUTRAGED over Trump wanting only the best people (as Trump has said MANY times) from alleged "sh*thole countries ... but so what if an illegal rapes a 6 year-old. 

by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:25 PM
13 moms liked this
Corey is right.
He’s not having a meltdown, he’s speaking the truth.
And it’s appropriate and timely considering the 15th is MLK anniversary date.
Ignoring the recent examples of racism is unforgivable.
And the people pretending it didn’t happen are disgusting.
Sundance8
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:25 PM
18 moms liked this
I find it hilarious that you consider this rude. And defend Trumps behavior.
Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:27 PM
7 moms liked this
Oh please.. compared to Trumps meltdowns on Twitter??...lol!
Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:28 PM
9 moms liked this
Corey was right... Trump is a bigot.
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Corey was spot on right.
msb64
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Booker was spot on.

BmoreRavens
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Sundance8: I find it hilarious that you consider this rude. And defend Trumps behavior.

I find it absurd that you are accusing me of defending Trump's behavior when I have said on numerous occasions that if Trump did refer to certain countries as 'sh*tholes' that it was wrong, and he should apologize. And, FTR, I have never defended any of Trump's negative behavior. Whenever, he has actually done something wrong I have not excused it.

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:34 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting Sundance8: I find it hilarious that you consider this rude. And defend Trumps behavior.

I find it absurd that you are accusing me of defending Trump's behavior when I have said on numerous occasions that if Trump did refer to certain countries as 'sh*tholes' that it was wrong, and he should apologize. And, FTR, I have never defended any of Trump's negative behavior. Whenever, he has actually done something wrong I have not excused it.

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:38 PM
6 moms liked this

Booker is having a fake meltdown because he is so trying to get his name out there.  For him to side with the lying Durbin is laughable and pathetic.

jpickens
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 10:41 PM
5 moms liked this
“So, Booker is OUTRAGED over Trump wanting only the best people (as Trump has said MANY times) from alleged "sh*thole countries ... but so what if an illegal rapes a 6 year-old.”

^^^ This is excusing, not saying Trump is wrong. 🤦‍♀️

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)