Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Bernie Broads!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:04 AM
  • 19 Replies

Town hall coming up you may be interested in.

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BluesPagan2.0
by IWantTacos on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:49 AM
3 moms liked this
As my state senator I follow him very closely. Love Bernie and everything he is trying to accomplish. That man does want to make America great.
eliptica24
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

i mean how many presidents or even senators and shit can say they walked during the civil rights movement especially when it wasnt popular for white men of status to do it and not for a photo op?

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: As my state senator I follow him very closely. Love Bernie and everything he is trying to accomplish. That man does want to make America great.

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Very true. Bernie wants to destroy the economy for minorities and whites, equally.

Quoting eliptica24:

i mean how many presidents or even senators and shit can say they walked during the civil rights movement especially when it wasnt popular for white men of status to do it and not for a photo op?

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: As my state senator I follow him very closely. Love Bernie and everything he is trying to accomplish. That man does want to make America great.

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

You sound jealous of his accomplishments...

That's the only reason I can see for someone to make such a false and ignorant statement following what she just said...

Quoting Carpy: Very true. Bernie wants to destroy the economy for minorities and whites, equally.
Quoting eliptica24:

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM
I'm not surprised that you think that.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

That's the only reason I can see for someone to make such a false and ignorant statement following what she just said...

Quoting Carpy: Very true. Bernie wants to destroy the economy for minorities and whites, equally.

Quoting eliptica24:

Jambo4
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:35 AM

I thought he died?

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm pretty surprised that you read a statement about standing up for civil rights and turned it into an insult involving minorities and white people...Pretty gross.

I thought you were better than that.

Quoting Carpy: I'm not surprised that you think that.
Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Quoting eliptica24:

SuG4
by Firestarter on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Really?

Quoting Jambo4:

I thought he died?

Jambo4
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

no. :)  

Quoting SuG4: Really?
Quoting Jambo4:

I thought he died?

SuG4
by Firestarter on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:49 AM
GIRL..... LOL!!

Quoting Jambo4:

no. :)  

Quoting SuG4: Really?

Quoting Jambo4:

I thought he died?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)