Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deep thoughts by trump...

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LittleLizette
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:36 PM

He is such a fucking idiot.  He opens his mouth and proves his ignorance once again.  He has no idea what DREAMERS stands for.

The initial Develoment, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act, or Dreamers, as it was called, was the bill that couldn’t get passed.  DACA was a compromise set up by Obama.  DACA and DREAMERS are interchangeable acronyms.  THEY ARE REFERRING TO THE SAME PEOPLE.

Debmomto2teens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 11:44 PM
That is actually more words than I thought he could think of.. idiot.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL...maybe you should tweet him :-) You explained it with almost the same amount of words as his word salad.

Quoting LittleLizette:

He is such a fucking idiot.  He opens his mouth and proves his ignorance once again.  He has no idea what DREAMERS stands for.

The initial Develoment, Relief and Education for Alien Minors Act, or Dreamers, as it was called, was the bill that couldn’t get passed.  DACA was a compromise set up by Obama.  DACA and DREAMERS are interchangeable acronyms.  THEY ARE REFERRING TO THE SAME PEOPLE.

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:22 AM
I wish so bad this was a comedian....sadly, it's our president
joyfree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I never knew he was so stupid until he proved it by talking endlessly about things he knows nothing about.

I find it really disturbing how many of his fans literally hang on his every mouthfart.

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Did he think that up during his Executive Time?
jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
DACA is a policy, Dreamers are people. Fucking mouth breather.
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:32 AM
2 moms liked this
I think instead of saying "Trump supporters"...i think we should say "mouthfart sniffers". Hahaha

Quoting joyfree:

I never knew he was so stupid until he proved it by talking endlessly about things he knows nothing about.

I find it really disturbing how many of his fans literally hang on his every mouthfart.

joyfree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Related image

Quoting jessilin0113: DACA is a policy, Dreamers are people. Fucking mouth breather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)