Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parents of the year...

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 4:13 AM
  • 114 Replies
1 mom liked this

It is crazy this shit happens today. Fanatical religious parents having hostage kids.

by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 6:34 AM
5 moms liked this
Investigators say religion had nothing to do with it. That being said, these people deserve nothing less than public hanging.
eliptica24
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:28 AM

Which investigators? lol fundamental extremists use religion as an excuse for bad bahvior tho it isnt a reflection specifically on religion.

Quoting Carpy: Investigators say religion had nothing to do with it. That being said, these people deserve nothing less than public hanging.

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:34 AM
2 moms liked this
The ones on the case.

Quoting eliptica24:

Which investigators? lol fundamental extremists use religion as an excuse for bad bahvior tho it isnt a reflection specifically on religion.

Quoting Carpy: Investigators say religion had nothing to do with it. That being said, these people deserve nothing less than public hanging.

eliptica24
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:44 AM

okaaaaaaaay.... well what sources are you getting that from?

Quoting Carpy: The ones on the case.
Quoting eliptica24:

AliasKat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:48 AM
6 moms liked this

Idk if religion can be to blame here. 

The truth of the matter, these parents abused and tortured their own children for years and years .  I pray these parents remain behind bars until they die.

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
This has nothing to do with religion.
ihave1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too, but they do not deserve that. Three meals a day is to good for them.

Quoting AliasKat:

The truth of the matter, these parents abused and tortured their own children for years and years .  I pray these parents remain behind bars until they die.

AliasKat
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, one rationed meal a day . And only once yearly bath. 

Quoting ihave1: Me too, but they do not deserve that. Three meals a day is to good for them.
Quoting AliasKat:

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:12 AM

They've been interviewing the grandparents (and I'm sure alot of other people). They say they last saw them 4-5 years ago, and everything 'seemed' normal, and the kids looked normal and healthy.....of mind and body. 

This is very bizarre.

Carpy
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
The prosecution.

Quoting eliptica24:

okaaaaaaaay.... well what sources are you getting that from?

Quoting Carpy: The ones on the case.

Quoting eliptica24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)