Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Illegal immigrant charged in the killings of two cops wishes he 'had killed more of the mother-------'

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:55 PM
  • 11 Replies

Illegal immigrant charged in the killings of two cops wishes he 'had killed more of the mother-------'

An illegal immigrant began his murder trial for the 2014 killings of two Northern California sheriff's deputies on Tuesday with a profanity-laced rant, calling a partner of one of the slain officers a “coward.”

Prosecutor Rod Norgaard recounted the events that led to the death of Sheriff's Deputy Danny Oliver outside a Sacramento motel in October 2014, and described how Oliver's partner, Deputy Scott Brown, was able to retreat from the heavy gunfire.

Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes, 37, the alleged killer, interrupted the court when he grinned and called Brown a "coward." 

Bracamontes was scolded by the Sacramento Superior Court judge, The Sacramento Bee reported.  

"I wish I had killed more of the mother-------s," Bracamontes told the court. He continued: "I will break out soon and I will kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me...There's no need for a f---ing trial."

Bracamontes defense attorneys cited the outburst as more evidence that their client is unfit to stand trial.

His wife, 41-year-old Janelle Monroy, also is charged in the slayings. She argues that she was a victim of AN abusive husband who frequently used drugs.  

Bracamontes, who could face the death penalty if convicted, has had similar episodes in court in the past.

Bracamontes is from Mexico, and repeatedly entered the United States illegally. His wife is an American citizen and faces life in prison if found guilty.  

Public defenders Jeffrey Barbour and Norm Dawson have unsuccessfully attempted to enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity, and argued that it is unlikely their client will receive a fair trial due to the anti-immigrant sentiment encouraged by President Trump’s hard line on immigration.

The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
numbr1wmn
by Lina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 12:59 PM

sick son of a bitch

sandwitch
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

This man just needs a chance. He needs to be given money, housing, food, and health care to help him get though his mistakes. He needs to have all his family brought here without making them wait in a line.Then he'd be happy, and he'd contribute to making America great by doing all the menial work that nobody else will do. Above all, he needs hugs. Lots of hugs.

sandwitch
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It's even sicker that his lawyer argued that it is unlikely he will receive a fair trial due to the anti-immigrant sentiment encouraged by President Trump’s hard line on immigration.

You can't make this shit up.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

sick son of a bitch

numbr1wmn
by Lina on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM

It really is. He is NOT a citizen and should be handled in Military court.

Quoting sandwitch:

It's even sicker that his lawyer argued that it is unlikely he will receive a fair trial due to the anti-immigrant sentiment encouraged by President Trump’s hard line on immigration.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

sick son of a bitch

zandhmom2
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:06 PM

Oh please stop that nonsense, illegals aren't criminals. You must be a racist for posting this.

(heavy sarcasm)

On another note, I hope he gets the death penalty. He is one sick guy.

sandwitch
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:09 PM

Silly rabbit. There's no death penalty in California.

Quoting zandhmom2:

Oh please stop that nonsense, illegals aren't criminals. You must be a racist for posting this.

(heavy sarcasm)

zandhmom2
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:13 PM

simple frownWell, that's too bad.

Quoting sandwitch:

Quoting zandhmom2:

(heavy sarcasm)

sandwitch
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:21 PM

Yeah. American tax payer's will simply house him, clothe him, feed him, give him medical care, possibly a sex change if he desires it, then in about 5 years he'll be deported back to Mexico and swim right back over to America, straight to a Sanctuary City to start the process all over again.

Quoting zandhmom2:

simple frownWell, that's too bad.

Quoting sandwitch:

Quoting zandhmom2:

(heavy sarcasm)

handy0318
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 1:24 PM

No, one can't make this stuff up... This would be one of the very few times I would fully support the death penalty.

What can be made up and is made up however... is the idea that illegal aliens constitute a huge threat of violence against American citizens. That seems to be a mantra that is chanted quite a bit lately.. we need a wall to keep Americans safe, illegal aliens are killing our citizens, illegal aliens are responsible for our drug problem. 

The reality is, psycopaths like Bracamontes aside, illegal aliens represent a very percentage of violent offenders in this nation. In fact, numerous studies have shown that immigrants, both legal and illegal commit far less crime than native born Americans and there is even strong evidence that violent crime rates tend to decrease as metropolitan areas gain in their concentration of immigrants.

Reality is also that our drug problem is far and away a homegrown problem. If we take the abuse from drugs prescribed by doctors and dentists out of the equation, the drugs cooked up in American garages and bathrooms, the drugs left represent a very small percentage of illegal drugs in our nation. Then add to that the fact that of the drugs that are imported... more come across our northern border. Yet, somehow... no one is talking about a wall between us and Canada. 

Quoting sandwitch:

Quoting numbr1wmn:

sick son of a bitch

Jambo4
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 2:01 PM

hmm.. sounds like an argument I've heard about gun owners.  sunglasses mini

Quoting handy0318:

No, one can't make this stuff up... This would be one of the very few times I would fully support the death penalty.

What can be made up and is made up however... is the idea that illegal aliens constitute a huge threat of violence against American citizens. That seems to be a mantra that is chanted quite a bit lately.. we need a wall to keep Americans safe, illegal aliens are killing our citizens, illegal aliens are responsible for our drug problem. 

The reality is, psycopaths like Bracamontes aside, illegal aliens represent a very percentage of violent offenders in this nation. In fact, numerous studies have shown that immigrants, both legal and illegal commit far less crime than native born Americans and there is even strong evidence that violent crime rates tend to decrease as metropolitan areas gain in their concentration of immigrants.

Reality is also that our drug problem is far and away a homegrown problem. If we take the abuse from drugs prescribed by doctors and dentists out of the equation, the drugs cooked up in American garages and bathrooms, the drugs left represent a very small percentage of illegal drugs in our nation. Then add to that the fact that of the drugs that are imported... more come across our northern border. Yet, somehow... no one is talking about a wall between us and Canada. 

Quoting sandwitch:

Quoting numbr1wmn:

sick son of a bitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)