Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nancy Pelosi Lies!!

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 9:58 PM
  • 85 Replies

U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS TOLD A CONFERENCE ATTENDED BY STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THAT CRIMINAL ALIENS ARE DRAWN TO SANCTUARY CITIES.

HE BLAMED POLITICIANS, NOT THE COPS FOR REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS–MAKING THEIR COMMUNITIES LESS SAFE.

‘WHEN CITIES LIKE PHILADELPHIA, BOSTON OR SAN FRANCISCO ADVERTISE THAT THEY HAVE THESE POLICIES, THE CRIMINALS TAKE NOTICE,’ AG SESSIONS TOLD THE POLICE OFFICERS GATHERED AT A LAS VEGAS CONFERENCE CENTER.

‘ACCORDING TO A RECENT STUDY FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE, CITIES WITH THESE POLICIES HAVE MORE VIOLENT CRIME ON AVERAGE THAN THOSE THAT DON’T.’

THE ATTORNEY GENERAL POINTED OUT THE CASE OF KATE STEINLE, THE YOUNG WOMAN MURDERED IN THE SANCTUARY CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO BY A PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED CRIMINAL ALIEN.

‘WE ALL KNOW THE STORY OF KATE STEINLE, WHO WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD TWO YEARS AGO THIS MONTH,’ SESSIONS STATED.    

‘SHE WAS WALKING A PIER IN SAN FRANCISCO WITH HER FATHER WHEN AN ILLEGAL ALIEN—WHO HAD BEEN DEPORTED FIVE TIMES AND COMMITTED SEVEN FELONIES—SHOT HER IN THE BACK.’

‘HER DEATH WAS PREVENTABLE—AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY IF HER KILLER HAD BEEN IMPRISONED OR DEPORTED, AS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN,’ HE SAID.

SESSIONS BLAMED HER MURDER ON THE CITY’S SANCTUARY POLICIES THAT ALLOWED HER KILLER TO ‘WALK FREELY ON THE STREETS.’

“HE WALKED THE STREETS FREELY BECAUSE SAN FRANCISCO REFUSES TO COOPERATE WITH ICE, THE AG EXPLAINED.

‘IN FACT, HE ADMITTED THAT ONE REASON HE WAS IN SAN FRANCISCO THAT DAY WAS THAT HE KNEW THE CITY HAD THESE POLICIES IN PLACE.’

SESSIONS TOLD THE GATHERED OFFICERS HE DOES NOT BLAME THEM, BUT RATHER, HE BLAMES THE POLITICIANS THAT KEEP THEM FROM DOING THEIR JOBS.  ‘I KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO HELP,’ HE SAID.

‘THE PROBLEM IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE FORBIDDEN YOU TO HELP.  THAT MAKES ALL OF US—AND ESPECIALLY POLICE OFFICERS ON THE FRONT LINES—LESS SAFE.’

HE WENT ON TO SPOTLIGHT ON THE 300 JURISDICTIONS IDENTIFIED AS SANCTUARY CITIES, COUNTIES, AND STATES.

‘SOME 300 JURISDICTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY REFUSE TO COOPERATE WITH FEDERAL IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES REGARDING ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO COMMIT CRIMES — EVEN MS-13 GANG MEMBERS,’ SESSION STATED.

‘THESE JURISDICTIONS ARE PROTECTING CRIMINALS RATHER THAN THEIR LAW-ABIDING RESIDENTS.’

HE CHASTISED THE JURISDICTIONS AND CITED A RECENT POLL THAT DETERMINED 80 PERCENT OF AMERICANS BELIEVE CITIES SHOULD TURN OVER CRIMINAL ALIENS TO IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS.

‘THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT AND DESERVE A LAWFUL IMMIGRATION SYSTEM THAT KEEPS US SAFE AND SERVES OUR NATIONAL INTEREST’ AG SESSIONS CONCLUDED.

‘AND THIS IS NOT ASKING TOO MUCH.  THIS EXPECTATION IS FAIR; IT IS REASONABLE, AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO MEET IT.’” - July 2017

by on Feb. 3, 2018 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lukesmom2002
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2018 at 11:11 PM
4 moms liked this

She probably does but less than your lord and personal savior Trump.  Why would you care about lying when you voted for such a dishonest person? Are you insane or just stupid?

niceandhappy
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2018 at 11:20 PM
4 moms liked this

I could never live in a sanctuary city, let alone a sanctuary state. But I couldn't live around that many liberals, either.

romalove
by Roma on Feb. 3, 2018 at 11:28 PM
8 moms liked this

The constant "othering" of people who don't agree with you (the generic you) politically is going to render us an ever more fractured country.  Why should we all remain "united" if people like you don't want to be around others just because they don't agree with you politically?

I grew up in a politically active family.  My father was the president of our county's Democratic Club and he was campaign manager for our next door neighbor who ran for congress.  There were always political shenanigans, but there was never the wholesale demonizing of the other side that's going on today.

Quoting niceandhappy:

I could never live in a sanctuary city, let alone a sanctuary state. But I couldn't live around that many liberals, either.

niceandhappy
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2018 at 11:40 PM
5 moms liked this

I'll assume you are speaking to the left and right alike? Read through the replies. The majority of the name calling comes from the left leaning members. We are constantly being called ignorant, stupid, etc. How does that encourage "unity'?

I would not feel safe in a sanctuary city if the poliice and ICE couldn't do their jobs. Are there any sanctuary cities/states that are run by conservatives? I doubt it.

Quoting romalove:

The constant "othering" of people who don't agree with you (the generic you) politically is going to render us an ever more fractured country.  Why should we all remain "united" if people like you don't want to be around others just because they don't agree with you politically?

I grew up in a politically active family.  My father was the president of our county's Democratic Club and he was campaign manager for our next door neighbor who ran for congress.  There were always political shenanigans, but there was never the wholesale demonizing of the other side that's going on today.

Quoting niceandhappy:

romalove
by Roma on Feb. 3, 2018 at 11:53 PM
5 moms liked this

I haven't seen any "left" leaning member say they don't want to live near "right" leaning members. 

I have seen name calling on all sides.  I get called names on an almost daily basis lol.

I read the replies.  You know what else I read?  The people who respond to Fox News feeds and to CNN and NPR and MSNBC and Reuters and AP news feeds on FB.  You should try it sometime.  The worst and most divisive commentors are on Fox by far.  They say things, on a daily basis, that are downright frightening.

Quoting niceandhappy:

I'll assume you are speaking to the left and right alike? Read through the replies. The majority of the name calling comes from the left leaning members. We are constantly being called ignorant, stupid, etc. How does that encourage "unity'?

I would not feel safe in a sanctuary city if the poliice and ICE couldn't do their jobs. Are there any sanctuary cities/states that are run by conservatives? I doubt it.

Quoting romalove:

Quoting niceandhappy:

BmoreRavens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 12:27 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting lukesmom2002:

She probably does but less than your lord and personal savior Trump.  Why would you care about lying when you voted for such a dishonest person? Are you insane or just stupid?

Let me know when Trump's "lies" cause one of the children in this country to be beaten, tortured, strangled, tied-up, and set on fire -- because Trump's lies protected  an illegal  immigrant.

Clearly, I am not the one who is insane or stupid. 

Sunday, August 30, 2015   

Illegal Immigrant / Dreamer Guilty Of Murdering Classmate 

A 21-year-old illegal immigrant / "Dreamer" has been found guilty in the 2010 slaying of Joshua Wilkenson a Pearland texas teen.

A Brazoria County Texas jury convicted Hermilo Moralez, who was charged with murder in the beating death of his missing classmate, Josh Wilkerson District Court.

Wilkerson's partially burned remains were discovered in a Fort Bend County field, where his body had been dumped with his hands and feet bound.
The week before Thanksgiving 2010, Wilkerson disappeared after leaving the campus of PACE Center, Pearland school district's alternative high school.

Wilkerson was murdered by an illegal immigrant who, because he came to the country as a minor, would have qualified for Obama's 2012 executive amnesty granted to illegal immigrant minors - or so-called DREAMers, whom Obama insists "belong here."

niceandhappy
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 2:41 AM
4 moms liked this

I don't go on FB. The name calling I am referring to is all on here. I live in a very blue state. I live with the liberal policies that have ruined my state, every day. Not a sanctuary state...yet. 

Quoting romalove:

I haven't seen any "left" leaning member say they don't want to live near "right" leaning members. 

I have seen name calling on all sides.  I get called names on an almost daily basis lol.

I read the replies.  You know what else I read?  The people who respond to Fox News feeds and to CNN and NPR and MSNBC and Reuters and AP news feeds on FB.  You should try it sometime.  The worst and most divisive commentors are on Fox by far.  They say things, on a daily basis, that are downright frightening.

Quoting niceandhappy:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting niceandhappy:

lancet98
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 8:07 AM

More lies and bullshit.  The people who wrote that study say it doesn't support Jeff Session's statements at all:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/14/jeff-sessions-used-our-research-to-claim-that-sanctuary-cities-have-more-crime-hes-wrong/?utm_term=.859c8b26c17b

QueenMama7808
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 8:31 AM

Ruined it how?

Quoting niceandhappy:

I don't go on FB. The name calling I am referring to is all on here. I live in a very blue state. I live with the liberal policies that have ruined my state, every day. Not a sanctuary state...yet. 

Quoting romalove:

Quoting niceandhappy:

Quoting romalove:

Quoting niceandhappy:

tiafez
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2018 at 8:35 AM
2 moms liked this

I raised my kids, and all the others who passed through my doors, that just because "others" do something doesn't mean you can use that to justify yourself. 

I stand by that. No matter which "side" you claim to be on.Using one to justify another doesn't do anything but further hate. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)