Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Porter’s history of abuse known

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:19 PM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Feb. 9, 2018 at 4:20 PM
4 moms liked this
But it appears nobody wanted to acknowledge it and they just looked away, so to speak.
Heartless zombies.
lukesmom2002
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:01 PM
4 moms liked this
So sad. The women deserved better. The women on here who try and defend this administration over and over are ridiculous. Paid bots or they are insane.
Jambo4
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:07 PM

Heartless Standing Zombie Prop | i Brain Zombies

Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this
It happens, all the time. Although we have, at least, moved on from the time it was perfectly legal and acceptable to beat your wife, people still have no issues turning the other cheek. Just a few weeks ago, there was a few posts about a women who was listening to her neighbor get beat on. She never called the cops because "It would do no good."

Quoting GrayDuck41: But it appears nobody wanted to acknowledge it and they just looked away, so to speak.
Heartless zombies.
PamR
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:26 PM

Quoting Jambo4:

What is this supposed to represent?

Jambo4
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

It's a heartless Zombie as was mentioned above.

Quoting PamR:

Quoting Jambo4:

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:58 PM
The ones who ignored the reports of Porter’s abuse for a long time.
If they didn’t care, they have to be inhuman.

Quoting Jambo4:

It's a heartless Zombie as was mentioned above.

Quoting PamR:

Quoting Jambo4:

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That’s disgusting.

Quoting Momtoone07: It happens, all the time. Although we have, at least, moved on from the time it was perfectly legal and acceptable to beat your wife, people still have no issues turning the other cheek. Just a few weeks ago, there was a few posts about a women who was listening to her neighbor get beat on. She never called the cops because "It would do no good."

Quoting GrayDuck41: But it appears nobody wanted to acknowledge it and they just looked away, so to speak.
Heartless zombies.
Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I know one thing, if I were that poster and my neighbor ended up dead, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Quoting GrayDuck41: That’s disgusting.

Quoting Momtoone07: It happens, all the time. Although we have, at least, moved on from the time it was perfectly legal and acceptable to beat your wife, people still have no issues turning the other cheek. Just a few weeks ago, there was a few posts about a women who was listening to her neighbor get beat on. She never called the cops because "It would do no good."

Heartless zombies.
GrayDuck41
by Linda on Feb. 9, 2018 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! Me too!

Quoting Momtoone07: I know one thing, if I were that poster and my neighbor ended up dead, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
Quoting GrayDuck41: That�s disgusting.

Heartless zombies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)