Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think Kelly will resign as chief of staff?

If so, do you think he'll be out by Monday?
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 5:29 PM
Replies (21-28):
cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Feb. 11, 2018 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a feeling this job is going to be too much for anyone considering who they are trying to manage. You can't manage someone who doesn't want to be managed.....

Quoting PPCLC: Wrote it yesterday...we shall see what transpires. I didn't necessarily expect THIS but with this particular White House admin, never make a call right away on what may or may not happen. As much as I have great respect for Kelly, if this job is too much for him and/or he is inept in his position, then maybe he should go.

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 5:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Why should he go?

Seafaith
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

It is just so humiliating that the whole world knows that the crazy train running through the WH is never ending. The dignity of the WH has been damaged to it's core. I will never look at it the same way I did before 45 and his cronies destroyed it's respect and honor.

numbr1wmn
by Lina on Feb. 12, 2018 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you even know why people are calling for the resignation?

Quoting GrayDuck41: Sure, why not. Everyone else is resigning or being fired. Trump really knows how to pick em. This is more evidence that he’s unqualified for the office of the Presidency.

GrayDuck41
by Linda on Feb. 12, 2018 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly!
It’s so bizarre.
The drama and intrigue. Trump’s associates are questionable, then Trump whining and demanding praise, calling names , blaming everyone, appearing to want to write off the rest of the free world, pulling out of the Paris climate initiative and then , maybe NATO....

Quoting Seafaith:

It is just so humiliating that the whole world knows that the crazy train running through the WH is never ending. The dignity of the WH has been damaged to it's core. I will never look at it the same way I did before 45 and his cronies destroyed it's respect and honor.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Not a huge fan of Kelly or McMaster

They don't seem completely on board with the agenda.

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Why should he go?

ShaMac
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Have yoou seen some of his reactions to Trumps speeches? Perhaps it only took that long to develop a heart problem.
😅😅😅

Quoting MissAndree: I just have to wonder about the character of someone who loses it within a matter of months.

Quoting Sisteract:

Quoting MissAndree: If they really had them to begin with, which is debatable.

Quoting Sisteract:

He should. It would be both in his and our best interests. The Trump WH is caustic, and all who enter seemingly lose all sense of decency, morals and ethics.

Kelly did have a decent military record.

pvtjokerus
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:25 PM

Kelly appears to be a good buffer.

Quoting Billiejeens: Not a huge fan of Kelly or McMaster They don't seem completely on board with the agenda.
Quoting pvtjokerus:

Why should he go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)