Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama's Pal Arrested for Allegedly Raping 15-Year-Old Boy

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:19 AM
  • 235 Replies

Abortion Activist Terrance Bean Arrested for Allegedly Raping 15-Year-Old Boy

NATIONAL   STEVEN ERTELT   NOV 20, 2014   |   1:14PM    PORTLAND, OR    A nationally-known pro-abortion activist has been arrested on charges of raping a 15-year-old boy. Terrance Patrick Bean is the founder of Human Rights Campaign, a group that pushes other political issues but also takes a steadfastly pro-abortion position.

Human Rights Campaign, in addition to advancing abortion, has also lobbied Congress to end all federal funding for abstinence education, and hailed one piece of legislation that cut off funding because it “would end abstinence-only-until-marriage programs once and for all.” Bean is also a prominent supporter of pro-abortion President Barack Obama. 

The Portland Oregonian newspaper has more on Bean’s indictment, reporting that “Detectives from the Portland police Sex Crimes Unit arrested Portland developer Terrence Patrick Bean on Wednesday on a Lane County indictment stemming from alleged sex abuse involving a teenage boy in 2013.”

Bean was arrested at his home in Southwest Portland and booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center yesterday morning.

Here’s more:

The indictment charges Bean with two counts of third-degree sodomy, a felony, and one count of third-degree sex abuse, a misdemeanor, police said.

Bean, who bailed out of jail by late Wednesday afternoon, will be arraigned on the indictment in Lane County.

Portland’s Sex Crime Unit are the lead investigators in the case and have been working closely with the Clackamas County and Lane County district attorneys’ offices.

The alleged incident involved a sexual encounter in Eugene with a 15-year-old boy.

Click here to sign up for daily pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com

Another person alleged to have been involved in that encounter is also expected to face arrest as part of the indictment.

“The investigation began in Portland, but the criminal episode occurred in Lane County,” said police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.

Lane County Chief Deputy District Attorney Patricia Perlow declined to release any information about the case or the indictment.

Bean has been one of the state’s biggest Democratic donors and an influential figure in gay rights circles in the state. He helped found two major national political groups, the Human Rights Campaign and the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, and has been a major contributor for several Democratic presidential candidates, including Barack Obama. He’s also a close friend of former Gov. Barbara Roberts.

Bean’s Flickr account shows him talking with Obama at several events, posing with first lady Michelle Obama and numerous other political figures, including former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/11/20/abortion-activist-terrance-bean-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-15-year-old-boy/

by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hotspice58
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:20 AM
12 moms liked this

Is this to take away from the fact that a Trump supporter was arrested for molestation of a minor??  and because Trump defended the other abuser??

Mater-three
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww man. I didn't like Obama at all. But this source is lifenews. It's far from an unbiased source sorry. For the record, I don't like trump either.
Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Sex abuse accusation Edit

On November 19, 2014, Terry Bean was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy. Law enforcement sources said Bean was charged with "two counts of sodomy in the third degree, a felony, and sex abuse in the third degree, a misdemeanor." He was arraigned in Lane County, Oregon, where the crimes allegedly occurred in 2013.[25]

Bean made a settlement offer,[26] which the judge rejected.[27] Subsequently, the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case on September 1, 2015 while rejecting Bean's request that future prosecution be barred.[28][29] In a statement, Bean wrote "I take some measure of comfort that the world now knows what I have always known — that I was falsely accused and completely innocent of every accusation that was made."[29]
WilyMommy
by Missbod on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:25 AM
5 moms liked this

I’m quite sure I can guess what the replies to this will consist of. 

- The OP is deflecting

- Just bc Obama supported this guy doesn’t make Trump’s situation any better (I didn’t read the Trump post this one is a reaction to)

- Excuses, excuses, excuses and more excuses for why it’s no big deal in this circumstance with Obama but is for Trump, which ironically will negate my immediately prior prediction.

BmoreRavens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:25 AM

A president never knows when a child predator is supporting them! One of the "fine" people who some presidents support in return.

Healthystart30
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:33 AM
12 moms liked this
If the guy actually raped a 15 year old, he deserves to rot. No matter what president he supported. But this happened a few years ago so please show us where Obama defended this guy! Because there is absolutely a difference between having a supporter that turns out to be a rapist and defending someone for being a rapist/child molester/sexual harasser!
GrayDuck41
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:36 AM
10 moms liked this
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-news/

Your source is unreliable.
Your title is wrong.
Your prejudices are very obvious.
Give it up.
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:40 AM
11 moms liked this

I switched off, the first time they used the phrase "pro abortion" rather than "pro choice".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)