Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

White women who did not attend college...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:38 PM
  • 162 Replies

Some recent polls have suggested that support for him is slipping among a key group who voted for him -- white women who did not attend college.

How do women who voted for President Trump see him at this point in his term?

Do you think he has delivered on his promises?

Do you have any concerns about what's happened with health care, taxes, jobs, immigration, or policies and attitudes toward women?

Are you still a supporter?

by on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexmom529
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:47 PM
14 moms liked this

The women on here who voted for him will still say they support him even if they don't, because they don't want to admit they are wrong. I never voted for him. I think he is a worthless human being.

MikeysMom22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:53 PM
4 moms liked this

I personally am not one of those people. Don't lump everyone together.  I think he does not represent what I thought he did. But, on the other hand I will not vote for Hillary Clinton if she tries to run again either. 

Quoting alexmom529:

The women on here who voted for him will still say they support him even if they don't, because they don't want to admit they are wrong. I never voted for him. I think he is a worthless human being.

alexmom529
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:54 PM

At least you can admit you were wrong.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I personally am not one of those people. Don't lump everyone together.  I think he does not represent what I thought he did. But, on the other hand I will not vote for Hillary Clinton if she tries to run again either. 

Quoting alexmom529:

jomami
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:55 PM

Is there any chance that you'd vote for Trump again?

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Quoting alexmom529:

MikeysMom22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I liked Bernie Sanders. The guy has spunk, but unfornately he back out and told people to vote for Hillary. 

Quoting alexmom529:

At least you can admit you were wrong.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Quoting alexmom529:

Momoffour83
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:56 PM
4 moms liked this
I never voted for Trump or Hillary
codfish
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:57 PM
11 moms liked this
I did and still do support him.

Feel free to donate your tax break to the IRS ladies.
MikeysMom22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:58 PM

If someone  even worse ran, I would probably do what I should have done in the first place and done a write in vote for Bernie Sanders :) Would depend on who the choices were in the next election of course. 

Quoting jomami:

Is there any chance that you'd vote for Trump again?

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Quoting alexmom529:

RaisingKRhy
by Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I never supported him..
jomami
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Unfortunately, Trump's tax plan made our taxes go up!

We used to be able to deduct our real estate taxes but not anymore.  Now there's a cap and nothing over $10,000 can be deducted. 

The new tax plan really sucks for us and everyone we know. 

Quoting codfish: I did and still do support him. Feel free to donate your tax break to the IRS ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)