Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another (Allegedly) Buried Trump Affair Has Been Resurrected

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2018 at 8:54 AM
  • 134 Replies
by on Feb. 16, 2018 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfree
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:42 PM
3 moms liked this
Hmm. So I guess nobody cares.

“SAD” in my best Trump voice.
lancet98
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:45 PM
3 moms liked this

I seriously did not believe there was more than two women who could be paid money - any amount of money - to sleep with that guy.

Guess I was wrong!

Quoting joyfree: Hmm. So I guess nobody cares. “SAD” in my best Trump voice.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:47 PM
6 moms liked this
I just threw up in my mouth at the thought.

Quoting lancet98:

I seriously did not believe there was more than two women who could be paid money - any amount of money - to sleep with that guy.

Guess I was wrong!

Quoting joyfree: Hmm. So I guess nobody cares.

“SAD” in my best Trump voice.

GrayDuck41
by on Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey! What a coincidence !
I just now read about her at the USA Today website !
And I was going to make a post. But she did first— 😄

It’s amazing how much Trump has been able to avoid prosecution for —so far!
He’s got some heavy duty protection.

And yet, my Senator who is a really good guy, works hard for our state, doesn’t take money from the NRA, etc had to resign due to some former Fox News girl who accused him of “ sexual harassment “ . And the democrats threw him under the bus.
Grrr!😡
But after all 16 women accused King Cheeto for decades and now this Stormy person and this new girl —he’s still the Teflon President, everything rolls right off. He should be prosecuted and resign!

�SAD� in my best Trump voice.
romalove
by Roma on Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:59 PM
5 moms liked this
I always assume there's a lot of women who could come forward. He's never been faithful. Nothing to make a person think now would be different.
joyfree
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 2:05 PM
I didn’t post it, Slightly Perfect did.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Hey! What a coincidence !

And yet, my Senator who is a really good guy, works hard for our state, doesn’t take money from the NRA, etc had to resign due to some former Fox News girl who accused him of “ sexual harassment “ . And the democrats threw him under the bus.
Grrr!😡
But after all 16 women accused King Cheeto for decades and now this Stormy person and this new girl —he’s still the Teflon President, everything rolls right off. He should be prosecuted and resign!

GrayDuck41
by on Feb. 16, 2018 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah
I realized that and I changed my post.
😉

Quoting joyfree: I didn’t post it, Slightly Perfect did.

Quoting GrayDuck41: Hey! What a coincidence !

Grrr!😡

BmoreRavens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 3:25 PM
4 moms liked this

It goes without saying what men who cheat on their wives are (whenever this is the case), and the women whom they cheat with are no better.

However, to make a consensual affair public for whatever the reasons makes these women contemptible. They are hurting a marriage, and hurting children, and they do not care. They are, also, trying to ruin the men who they slept with while getting notoriety for themselves -- and whatever money they are being paid to go public, and in writing a book.

McDougal, probably, lost count of how many married men she has slept with, but it doesn't matter because she is not interested in attempting to ruin them all or hurting their family. She's just after Trump.

She found God ... great ... then admit your affairs to HIM, and move on. There is nothing "brave" about hurting innocent people.  

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 16, 2018 at 4:26 PM
I do hope Melania has divorce proceedings in the works.

And _McDougal_ didn't make it public. It was found. A tabloid "catch and kill." Like the Stormy attempt. Who knows how many more will come forward?

Quoting BmoreRavens:

It goes without saying what men who cheat on their wives are (whenever this is the case), and the women whom they cheat with are no better.

However, to make a consensual affair public for whatever the reasons makes these women contemptible. They are hurting a marriage, and hurting children, and they do not care. They are, also, trying to ruin the men who they slept with while getting notoriety for themselves -- and whatever money they are being paid to go public, and in writing a book.

McDougal, probably, lost count of how many married men she has slept with, but it doesn't matter because she is not interested in attempting to ruin them all or hurting their family. She's just after Trump.

She found God ... great ... then admit your affairs to HIM, and move on. There is nothing "brave" about hurting innocent people.  

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 4:30 PM
5 moms liked this
Why do you hope for a divorce? Do you hate Trump that much that you want a family broken up?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: I do hope Melania has divorce proceedings in the works.

And _McDougal_ didn't make it public. It was found. A tabloid "catch and kill." Like the Stormy attempt. Who knows how many more will come forward?

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)