Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Identity Revealed of Coach Who Sacrificed Himself In Florida Shooting — Liberals Speechless

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2018 at 10:55 AM
  • 273 Replies
5 moms liked this

This thread was not meant to be decisive in any way, it was not my objective when I posted it.  A hero is a hero regardless of their political affiliation or beliefs.  This man happens to be a Christian, Conservative and a Trump supporter. I posted this to show how decisive, hateful and hypocritical many liberals are when they daily call Trump supporters horrible and disgusting names.  There's a thread up now about a Trump supporters dating site and many of the comments there are hateful and disgusting, it's done everyday here in this group, in the media and among those that hate Trump and his supporters.  Next time you think about posting something decisive or hateful about Trump supporters think about this hero that gave his life to same many innocent children. Everytime I hear someone bash a Trump supporter I will bring this hero up.

https://www.americanewscentral.com/2018/02/17/true-identity-revealed-coach-sacrificed-florida-shooting-liberals-speechless/

17 students were murdered at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. 15 were wounded. And in the midst of the horrible event, there were heroes who did what they could to help others. One such man was football coach, Aaron Feis.

Feis had many titles at the school – football coach, security, former student.

But the community who loved him and lost him call him a hero.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Feis was scrambling to help get students to safety, and at one point shielded several girls with his body, according to witness accounts. It cost him his life.

An examination of his Facebook also reveals he was a conservative and a Trump supporter who liked conservative news media and shared conservative memes and thoughts.

Here are a few examples of what he shared and liked.

One of the things that is clear from looking at his Facebook is that he was a gun owner. He ‘liked’ the NRA and other gun sites. Unfortunately, he appears not to have been armed at the moment of the shooting; there were no reports that he was armed.

While there was one armed security man, he did not somehow encounter the gunman.

Feis’ Facebook page now has a banner across the top saying that “We hope people who love Aaron will find comfort in visiting his profile to remember and celebrate his life.”

And it is pretty clear from the comments of the people of the community that Feis was well loved.

From Daily Caller:

One of Feis’s players, Colton Haab, told CNN he saw the coach running toward the sounds of gunshots:

That’s Coach Feis. He wants to make sure everybody is safe before himself. (He) made sure everyone else’s needs were met before his own. He was a hard worker. He worked after school, on the weekends, mowing lawns, just helping as many people as possible.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel also praised Feis’ bravery at a Thursday news briefing saying he was killed “tragically, inhumanely.”

From Los Angeles Times:

“He did it protecting others,” Israel said. “That’s who Aaron Feis was.”

The sheriff said he knew Feis well. The two men had coached together, and the sheriff’s two sons had played for Feis.
“I don’t know when Aaron’s funeral is. I don’t know how many adults are going to go, but you’ll get 2,000 kids there,” the sheriff said. “The kids in this community loved him — they adored him. He was one of the greatest people I knew, a phenomenal man.”

The football team gave him their love for all he had given them. They tweeted:

“It is with Great sadness that our Football Family has learned about the death of Aaron Feis. He was our Assistant Football Coach and security guard. He selflessly shielded students from the shooter when he was shot. He died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories.”

One knows not the day or the hour. But when that time came, Feis was willing to run to the bullets to save people.

There is no greater love.

May he rest in peace.

by on Feb. 17, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 17, 2018 at 10:58 AM
39 moms liked this
"Liberals Speechless"? JFC it just doesn't stop, even after someone's passed. Who seriously gives a shit about his political leanings? The guy's a total hero and should be remembered as such. Very few political ideologies force people to lose their humanity and express empathy.

FFS. Stop posting the bullshit. It's disgraceful.
D-Town
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:01 AM

niceandhappy
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:05 AM
5 moms liked this

But it's ok to post, erroneously, that the shooter was a white supremscist?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: "Liberals Speechless"? JFC it just doesn't stop, even after someone's passed. Who seriously gives a shit about his political leanings? The guy's a total hero and should be remembered as such. Very few political ideologies force people to lose their humanity and express empathy. FFS. Stop posting the bullshit. It's disgraceful.

Reading.Rainbow
by Sif on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:05 AM
5 moms liked this

Why would liberals be speechless?

niceandhappy
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

He should've had a gun.

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:10 AM
I never did that.

Quoting niceandhappy:

But it's ok to post, erroneously, that the shooter was a white supremscist?

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: "Liberals Speechless"? JFC it just doesn't stop, even after someone's passed. Who seriously gives a shit about his political leanings? The guy's a total hero and should be remembered as such. Very few political ideologies force people to lose their humanity and express empathy.

billsfan1104
by Emerald Member on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:11 AM
12 moms liked this
Sweet, I don’t care who he voted for or supported politically. Posts like this are divisive and we should remember the hero
For what he was. A hero.
..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:12 AM
No.

Quoting niceandhappy:

He should've had a gun.

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:12 AM
4 moms liked this
I deleted a post of mine the other day because people were personally attacking a vocal conservative. I'm not about to get into the nonsense you post. Don't even start.

Quoting billsfan1104: Practice what you fucking preach. Are you going to fuckin g go after your buddies? Nope. They have posted nothing but divisive shit since the school shooting and you have as well. Get the fuck out of here with your hypocritical bullshit.
Quoting SlightlyPerfect: "Liberals Speechless"? JFC it just doesn't stop, even after someone's passed. Who seriously gives a shit about his political leanings? The guy's a total hero and should be remembered as such. Very few political ideologies force people to lose their humanity and express empathy.

..MoonShine..
by Redwood Witch on Feb. 17, 2018 at 11:13 AM
8 moms liked this
Who gives a rats ass what his political leanings were? That has zero to do with what he did, yet here you are posting this divisive crap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)