Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Say Nooooooooo!

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 1:05 AM
  • 79 Replies

Here is an idea ... when a man kisses you on the cheek, and you decide you don't like it, then tell him to STOP!

If you saw Trump, daily, then he must have seen you, but he did not approach you. You approched him, and LET him kiss you over, and over. Now, you are complaining about it (IF this is even true).

Trump alleged encounter 1:18 to 2:36

"According to a family friend, Lona Bernstein, Crooks is lying about Trump allegedly kissing her on the mouth without permissionThe truth is that Donald Trump “was being nice to Crooks and told her he would contact her for a possible modeling career but he never did, end of story.” Bernstein recalls Crooks telling her of this meeting between herself and Trump, and it was nothing like the story that Crooks is telling now." - end quote

Trump Tower must have a security cameras so release the footage, and let's see the actual encounter. Let's see the proof, and the truth no matter what the truth is.

by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Feb. 21, 2018 at 1:59 AM
6 moms liked this

All I can think of is that arse mouth coming closer to you all puckered up and orange.

...ewwww fuck ewwwwwwww.

Do you wonder why they havent released the Trump tower security video?  I mean this will put to bed the allegations wouldnt it?  He had them back in 2005...why arent they attached to her file?

She made the accusations in 2005...not yesterday.  So she was not happy about it when it happened.  She wanted to introduce herself...not have her face defiled by a drooling wanker.

GrayDuck41
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 5:12 AM
3 moms liked this
So I guess all the progress women have made in making men accountable and the #me too movement means nothing when discussing Trump?
He always innocent and the women are at fault?
Being loyal to a president is one thing but being so obsessed with this one is making you lie for him?
Great🙄
zandhmom2
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this. I've had people kiss me on both cheeks upon meeting them and then when they are leaving. That doesn't bother me but I can see how it could others who aren't used to it. My only question would be if it made her uncomfortable, why didn't she just step back a step or two? No one has a right to force unwanted affection on you but you also have an obligation to make it known that it is unwanted.

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:44 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting BmoreRavens:

If you saw Trump, daily, then he must have seen you, but he did not approach you. You approached him, and LET him kiss you 

You remember that Trump is big on revenge, right?

Some people are sufficiently intimidated by bullies that, yes, they do let a harasser get away with it, because they are too afraid of the consequences of complaining.

Indeed, Trump quite famously bragged about how his stardom gave him that power, let him get away with it:

“I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it."

SlightlyPerfect
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:52 AM
Your position is low.
Punky_1981
by Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 6:59 AM
5 moms liked this

People that lie about this sort of thing need to go to jail

BmoreRavens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:49 AM

Quoting GrayDuck41: So I guess all the progress women have made in making men accountable and the #me too movement means nothing when discussing Trump? He always innocent and the women are at fault? Being loyal to a president is one thing but being so obsessed with this one is making you lie for him? Great🙄

You are insane! I have not lied for Trump.

Did I say that Trump is "always" innocent? No, I did not! I SAID that if this is true then let's SEE the security footage to prove it. I'd like to see where Trump forcefully kissed Crooks against her will?

If it is proven to be the truth then I can hold Trump accountable; as I did when he cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples, and for any of his other proven wrong doing.

You are so obsessed with Trump, and your hatred for him, that you have become unglued -- and you are lying about me. Great ... smh  

BmoreRavens
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:51 AM

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Your position is low.

Your attitude is low.

Sparkles4Lui
by Platinum Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Will he call her CROOKED CROOKS?
PamR
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:54 AM
3 moms liked this

Here's an idea...don't presume someone wants you to kiss them on the mouth, or make sexually suggestive comments, or put your hands on them, if they don't indicate to you verbally - before - that they are receptive to that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)