Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT Trading Spaces

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:15 PM
  • 65 Replies
3 moms liked this
My sister and I used to watch this show allllll the time. We would be on the phone and would talk about the room and watch the reveal while on the phone together.
We would say which designers we liked and which ones we hated and would be pissed at.
I cannot wait that it’s coming back with all the original designers. Woohooo.
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm excited for it too! They had a marathon on last night and I caught the end of one show and very beginning of the next one. Who is your favorite designer?
billsfan1104
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:21 PM
I watched it too!! I loved Vern and I forgot the girls name with the red curly hair. She had the best color palettes and could put together colors and patterns that looked like it wouldn’t go and it made it work.
Hildi scared me.

Quoting coolmommy2x: I'm excited for it too! They had a marathon on last night and I caught the end of one show and very beginning of the next one. Who is your favorite designer?
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Laurie! She was very artistic. I liked Vern too and even though he could be scary at times, I really liked Doug too. I liked the show he had afterward too.

Quoting billsfan1104: I watched it too!! I loved Vern and I forgot the girls name with the red curly hair. She had the best color palettes and could put together colors and patterns that looked like it wouldn’t go and it made it work.
Hildi scared me.

Quoting coolmommy2x: I'm excited for it too! They had a marathon on last night and I caught the end of one show and very beginning of the next one. Who is your favorite designer?
billsfan1104
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:27 PM
Doug made me laugh all the time. I loved the old guy too. God, I wish I could remember all the names. I would when I watch it.

Quoting coolmommy2x: Laurie! She was very artistic. I liked Vern too and even though he could be scary at times, I really liked Doug too. I liked the show he had afterward too.

Quoting billsfan1104: I watched it too!! I loved Vern and I forgot the girls name with the red curly hair. She had the best color palettes and could put together colors and patterns that looked like it wouldn’t go and it made it work.
Hildi scared me.

PamR
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:33 PM

The dark haired interior designer - can't remember her name - she did some crazy ugly stuff.  Glued artificial flowers all over a shower wall.  It was not good. 

handy0318
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:34 PM

Wow, they're bringing that back. My dd and I used to watch it all the time. She was still pretty young back then and I remember her telling me once that she would love it if we got on the show and redid her room ... "As long as you don't let Hildy anywhere near it!!!" lol...

coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Frank. He was like a big teddy bear.

Quoting billsfan1104: Doug made me laugh all the time. I loved the old guy too. God, I wish I could remember all the names. I would when I watch it.

Quoting coolmommy2x: Laurie! She was very artistic. I liked Vern too and even though he could be scary at times, I really liked Doug too. I liked the show he had afterward too.

Hildi scared me.

billsfan1104
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:38 PM
Hildi!!! I remember that episode. I thought it looked beautiful, but not for a regular bathroom. Lol

Quoting PamR:

The dark haired interior designer - can't remember her name - she did some crazy ugly stuff.  Glued artificial flowers all over a shower wall.  It was not good. 

PamR
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:39 PM

Quoting billsfan1104: Hildi!!! I remember that episode. I thought it looked beautiful, but not for a regular bathroom. Lol
Quoting PamR:

Not too sure it would hold up well to actual shower use.

billsfan1104
by on Mar. 18, 2018 at 7:39 PM
Hahahahahah. They are bringing it back with all the same designers. So Hildy is back.
I remember the records she stapled in a room. And then the kitchen she did in wine labels and the people didn’t drink

Quoting handy0318:

Wow, they're bringing that back. My dd and I used to watch it all the time. She was still pretty young back then and I remember her telling me once that she would love it if we got on the show and redid her room ... "As long as you don't let Hildy anywhere near it!!!" lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)