Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trump is furious and the White House is stunned over a damaging leak about his call with Putin

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:53 PM
  • 125 Replies

Trump is furious and the White House is stunned over a damaging leak about his call with Putin

Sonam Sheth,Business Insider 14 hours ago 

by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:20 PM
6 moms liked this
Five bucks says it's the Russians who leaked it because, wait for it, they aren't our friends. They aren't even trump's friends. They'd allow him to burn because he's already shown them that he will heel at their call so they have no need to respect him or support him
PPCLC
by Lisa on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Leaks? In Trump's White House?

No. No, that can't be, can it?

Whoda thunk it? 

And you can capitalize and bolden with a size 46 font or larger for this President to not do something and damned if he isn't going to do what he chooses to. Many narcissists will, in fact, go out of their way to do the EXACT opposite of what they've been advised TO or NOT do.

DSamuels
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this
This was really a no win situation for him. He’s being reamed for calling. If he hadn’t called he’d be reamed for being rude.

Not that it matters, but I believe Obama made a similar call to Putin, both now and when he was president. Where is/was the outcry?
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Obama is a Democrat entity

The Media is a Democratic entity

They do not criticize their own.

Quoting DSamuels: This was really a no win situation for him. He’s being reamed for calling. If he hadn’t called he’d be reamed for being rude. Not that it matters, but I believe Obama made a similar call to Putin, both now and when he was president. Where is/was the outcry?

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:29 PM
No surprise here at all.
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Obama wasn't on Putins payroll or personal speed dial..
Momtoone07
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:30 PM
3 moms liked this
They are two world leaders. I don't get the hubbub. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why democrats want our relationship with Russia to revert back to a cold war or worse.

Quoting DSamuels: This was really a no win situation for him. He’s being reamed for calling. If he hadn’t called he’d be reamed for being rude.

Not that it matters, but I believe Obama made a similar call to Putin, both now and when he was president. Where is/was the outcry?
jomami
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:33 PM

LOL  No one would have reamed him for not calling!

Trump finally just placed sanctions on Russia for hacking into our 2016 election. 

Russia is not our friend. 

Quoting DSamuels: This was really a no win situation for him. He’s being reamed for calling. If he hadn’t called he’d be reamed for being rude. Not that it matters, but I believe Obama made a similar call to Putin, both now and when he was president. Where is/was the outcry?

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this idea.

Quoting AdrianneHill: Five bucks says it's the Russians who leaked it because, wait for it, they aren't our friends. They aren't even trump's friends. They'd allow him to burn because he's already down them that he will heel at their call so they have no need to respect him or support him
jomami
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 2:36 PM

You're kidding, right? 

Russia has started a cyber war with us - attacking our elections and our power grids.  Trump is Putin's puppy allowing us to be attacked. 

Quoting Momtoone07: They are two world leaders. I don't get the hubbub. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why democrats want our relationship with Russia to revert back to a cold war or worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)