Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YouTube Man who taught dog Nazi salute found guilty of hate crime

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LGANDER
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:13 PM
OMG
What in the hell?
He taught his dog the Nazi salute?
Disgusting.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

A pug.

Schauseil
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:31 PM
This is fucking sad. Do they not have bigger problems to worry about?
heresjohnny
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 12:42 AM
2 moms liked this
That's disgusting.

HOWEVER, I'm glad I live in a country where you can't be arrested for your beliefs. No matter how sick and twisted those beliefs may be. I'm all for throwing Nazis behind bars, but for committing an actual crime...not just for being a Nazi.
handy0318
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree... the "joke" was in the worst of bad taste, however he did claim it was only intended to be seen by about 7 or so people. Whereas it's horrible humor, it shouldn't be considered a crime, as only speech was involved.

Quoting heresjohnny: That's disgusting. HOWEVER, I'm glad I live in a country where you can't be arrested for your beliefs. No matter how sick and twisted those beliefs may be. I'm all for throwing Nazis behind bars, but for committing an actual crime...not just for being a Nazi.

Sparkles591
by Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 1:15 AM
Oh look it's a guy being dumb to look shockingly funny. A warning and deleting his account would have been enough.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 22, 2018 at 3:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Here it is a crime to threaten another person or group of people because of their race, sexual orientation and religous beliefs.

He called for the death of Jews on a public domain.  He can say what ever the fuck he wants to in his home and to his family and girlfriend.  Once he uploaded that shit it became a hate crime.

Im glad I live in a country that penalize hateful arseholes and dont allow this shit to continue and or cause the death of people.

Quoting heresjohnny: That's disgusting. HOWEVER, I'm glad I live in a country where you can't be arrested for your beliefs. No matter how sick and twisted those beliefs may be. I'm all for throwing Nazis behind bars, but for committing an actual crime...not just for being a Nazi.

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Mar. 22, 2018 at 3:14 AM
3 moms liked this

See I disagree.  If we start slapping people on the wrist for shameful shit especially if it is already a crime...then it gets worse and then you get people who start spreading that shit to others publically, you get nutjobs who then go out and buy tiki torches and march about spewing their hate...then you get people getting killed.  All because you didnt shut that shit down when it was in its infancy.

Quoting Sparkles591: Oh look it's a guy being dumb to look shockingly funny. A warning and deleting his account would have been enough.

missmansmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

perhaps not the smartest idea, but this is a free country and he wasn't hurting anyone. PC run amuck once again. 

eye rolling

AmaliaD
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:27 AM
There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the video says he’s not serious and not serious. His gf thinks that the dog is cute and there’s nothing that dog could do that isn’t cute. And he was just being an Idiot trying to prove her wrong.

He just has to wear an ankle cuff for a month or something like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)