Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Austin bomber had a list of targets, and a “confession” video, but

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:52 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 9:57 PM
Your article contains more info than the one I posted.

We will never know his motive.

People are upset he has not been deemed a terrorist.
SuG4
by Firestarter on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:01 PM
Sorry about that. I didn’t know you posted one.

Quoting FromAtoZ: Your article contains more info than the one I posted.

nb34
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:03 PM
2 moms liked this

When choosing a spouse, it’s important to find someone who sees you for your best qualities, who overlooks your faults, who forgets your mistakes, who only remembers your accomplishments.

In other words, find someone who looks at you the way the media looks at white terrorists.

Jeremy McLellan Comedy

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:03 PM
We posted at about the same time. Like I said, your article has more info. I will delete mine.

Quoting SuG4: Sorry about that. I didn’t know you posted one.

Quoting FromAtoZ: Your article contains more info than the one I posted.

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:06 PM
This case feels so weird. Compared to a lot of these criminals, he looks fairly average . He is described as conservative but also nice and normal. I wonder what set him off.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:06 PM
But without knowing his motive, does he fit the legal definition of a terrorist.....

I get it....I really do. If he wasn't white I'm pretty sure people would be screaming terrorist.

I don't know if we can ever know, with certainty, what his motive was.

Quoting nb34:

When choosing a spouse, it’s important to find someone who sees you for your best qualities, who overlooks your faults, who forgets your mistakes, who only remembers your accomplishments.

In other words, find someone who looks at you the way the media looks at white terrorists.

Jeremy McLellan Comedy

nb34
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:07 PM

I would like to see and hear his confession video.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:07 PM
I would think whatever his thinking was, it had been brewing for a while.

Quoting smalltowngal: This case feels so weird. Compared to a lot of these criminals, he looks fairly average . He is described as conservative but also nice and normal. I wonder what set him off.
nb34
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:09 PM

I am skeptical. I don't trust that they can't discern motive here. It seems in a 24 minute video, there should be something more than just, okay I did it.

Quoting FromAtoZ: But without knowing his motive, does he fit the legal definition of a terrorist..... I get it....I really do. If he wasn't white I'm pretty sure people would be screaming terrorist. I don't know if we can ever know, with certainty, what his motive was.
Quoting nb34:

Jeremy McLellan Comedy

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Mar. 21, 2018 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I read that it was a recording. At any rate.....I hope there is enough to discern a motive without assumption.

I can't imagine what his family is going through.

Quoting nb34:

I am skeptical. I don't trust that they can't discern motive here. It seems in a 24 minute video, there should be something more than just, okay I did it.

Quoting FromAtoZ: But without knowing his motive, does he fit the legal definition of a terrorist.....

I get it....I really do. If he wasn't white I'm pretty sure people would be screaming terrorist.

I don't know if we can ever know, with certainty, what his motive was.

Quoting nb34:

Jeremy McLellan Comedy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)