Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kellyanne Conway confesses Comey tipped election to Trump

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
After two flailing, back-to-back interviews on Monday morning news shows, the internet completely unleashed on senior White House advisor Kellyanne Conway.

After her interview with “Good Morning America” co-host George Stephanopoulos, neo-conservative political analyst Bill Kristol noted one major point Conway seemed to slip up admitting.

Report Advertisement
“Kellyanne seems to say Trump wouldn’t have won without the Comey announcement 11 days out,” Kristol tweeted.

Meanwhile, former ethics director Walter Shaub had his own commentary about the questionable ethics of the senior counselor.

“Kellyanne Conway, with three ethics violations under your belt, please heed this warning: Don’t advocate for the President’s re-election campaign when you go on CNN after this next commercial break,” Shaub tweeted. “By now, hopefully you’ve heard of the Hatch Act.”

Report Advertisement
“Things are really getting desperate at the White House if they brought out Kellyanne Conway,” noted former White House aide and CNN commentator Keith Boykin. “She’s already violated the Hatch Act twice for illegal political conduct, and she violated federal ethics laws when she promoted Ivanka Trump’s clothing line on national television.”
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
billsfan1104
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:19 PM
Where did she confess this?
imacarolinamom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:21 PM
Did you mean to post a different article?
Bookwormy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:21 PM
It isn't something that wasn't obvious, whether she admits it or not.
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched the Sarah Sanders interview yesterday and didnt understand why she was saying Comey was Hilary's BFF when it seemed to me that he was the reason she lost the election.

Was I wrong?

LGANDER
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:53 PM
She can’t keep her stories straight. Nobody knows what went on with Comey, Hillary, all the others involved in this sketchy drama.

Quoting turtle68:

I watched the Sarah Sanders interview yesterday and didnt understand why she was saying Comey was Hilary's BFF when it seemed to me that he was the reason she lost the election.

Was I wrong?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)