Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Introduce Yourself and Get Started Here on Current Events & Hot Topics!

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Hi!

Welcome to Current Events and Hot Topics! 

We're glad you're here and we hope you'll enjoy the group!

Please share your thoughts and opinions with the other moms here and start your own threads, too.  Feel free to post news stories and hot topics that you'd like to discuss!

For help getting started on CafeMom, click on these posts:

If we can help with anything, please send a message to our mailbox: 
The Cafe GroupAdmin Team. 

We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

Inappropriate posts can be reported by clicking on the'report this post/reply' at the bottom of every post and reply.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!
Robin

by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Replies (291-297):
MrsBLB
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Hey Gal's,

My name is Missi.  I have Muscular Dystrophy, Dystonia, 4 children, 2 pitties and a husband.  I do not get out of the house much, and am so excited to be a part of this group!  I won't feel so left out of "the outside world"  being here.  I know a few of you, and can't wait to meet more moms! 

teenmomofagirl
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM
hey my name is cassandra im 16 and i have a daughter who will turn one soon on march 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mommy2isabella
by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Hello! I'm Brittiany and I only get to talk about issues with my husband because none of my friends pay attention to what goes on in the world! lol. I love talking about current events and hot topics. 

in lovetoddler girlbaby boyHappily married to Erik 04.12 and proud mommy to Isabella Grace 11.01.06 and Camden Bjorn 09.18.08

Mommy3b1g
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Hi all my name is Teresa and I am a SAHM of 4 wonderful kids and a DW to 1 amazing hubby. I look forward to posting and replying here.  

Thoughtfully, Teresa
honeysuckle171
by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Hello every one my name is Honey 24 ttc and from Chicago IL, I'm glad to join you ladies and I hope to look forward to having such a great time with you all : )

"United we stand Divided we fall"

Honeysuckle171                                                     

jayec
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Hi. I'm Jaye. I love to discuss current events and hot topics. I also like to read what others have to say. I have four kids ages 16 to 28 and three grandchildren. I'm divorced and just recently started dating a man after a long time being alone. I love this chance to meet and talk with other moms.

Chrissy5280
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Hi I my name is Chrissy.  I am very excited to find out how this web site works.

we rockChristina

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)