Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being a mother, and assuming you are all too, I'd like to know your views on abortion and infanticide. I'd link a video, but it is too disgusting to see what the real abortion is. Here is a report I wrote on it YEARS ago, in college.

"...About 7 of 100,000 people die due to birth mortality. About 3 in 100,000 die of abortion in the United States. [1,1]

Other complications of abortions are in Germany and Portugal, for example. Germany has a rate of 100 women dead due to abortion per 100,000. [3] In Portugal, it was 2,106. [2]

**THE AVERAGE RATEOF DEATH IS ABOUT 10/100,000. ABORTION RAISED THE AVERAGE. SO? ABORTION IS DANGEROUS FOR WOMEN!**

[1] -- Maternal Mortality Surveillance ?79-?86, Center for Disease Control, M&M Weekly report July ?91, Vol. 40, No. SS-1
[2] -- Portuguese Anuario Estatistico, Tables 11, 16, 111 221
[3] -- Kurchoff, Deutches Arzteblatt, vol. 69, no. 27, Oct. 26, 1972 ''

This is very small excerpt.
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Replies (131-140):
Summersnowflake
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 2:13 AM

Quoting Thbear59:

Why is it that everyone goes to the extreme, like rape, incest and medical.  The incidence of those is very, very rare.  As a mother, I would die for any of my children, so why would I not die for my unborn child?  Also, most of the time, having an abortion only adds to a womens depression about a rape, it does not make it go away, nor does it help.  Also why should any child die because of the wrong doing of a parent?  If my father does something wrong, should I pay with my life?

I totally agree!  Life is so precious!  If i were to get pregnant and it came between my life and the baby's because of some complication then i would give the baby the chance to live.  I believe abortion is WRONG!   

moneysaver6
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Abortion is murder.  Plain and simple.

-Amy

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I agree with the one woman who wrote that she could give a rat's a** about aborted fetuses and the one who wrote that the only children she cares about are her own. Who really has the right to dictate what a woman decides to do? It's her body and she has to live with her decision every day of her life. What I AM against though are these women who use abortion as birth control, figuring 'well, I'll have un-protected sex. If I get pregnant, I'll just go get rid of it.' And really, in today's world there's really no reason for anybody to become pregnant if they don't want to. THAT'S where the choice comes in, before the fact, NOT after. And extra education in the schools isn't helping either. We all know teenagers think they know everything better and usually don't listen anyhow. And starting kids on birth control at an early age doesn't necessarily make them promiscuous either. The fact is, if they're gonna do it then they're gonna do it, with or without birth control.

Mrs.NikkiC
by Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 2:01 PM

In MY house.. I am 100% ProLife.. In YOUR house I am 100% ProChoice I dont have to raise your children.. nor am I willing to be accountable for the life an unwanted child maybe subjected to because I imposed my personal beliefs..

MzSeXyC
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM

well im pro-choice.

doesnt mean that im FOR abortions..thats just ridiculous and sick and i dont think anyone can honestly say they are.

but i do fully support a woman's right to choose.

its not MY business or anyone elses business...if someone decides to have a abortion. it doesnt effect me or my family..so i really dont care.

ColtsFan1912
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I against abortion 100% . I am not even a hint of pro choice

Mommy to Caleb Grant 11-16-07 My Sunshine

"Be careful little feet where you go, for it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow" -Casting Crowns

"if you dont want to stand behind our soliders feel free to stand in front of them" unknown

ColtsFan1912
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 3:20 PM

BTW

those who said you don't give a bum about aborted babies. . i guess its ok parents abuse their kids.. .you dont care about that either?

Mommy to Caleb Grant 11-16-07 My Sunshine

"Be careful little feet where you go, for it's the little feet behind you that are sure to follow" -Casting Crowns

"if you dont want to stand behind our soliders feel free to stand in front of them" unknown

.Tiggeroo87.
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 3:59 PM

What does being against abortions, not giving a crap about aborted babies and abused children have to do with each other? That sounds like a pro-choice thing to say, because If I'm correct, a lot of women who are pro-choice would rather have abortions and have abortions occur than to see a child abused by parents who don't want them. And I'm not talking about in the event that the woman is forced to keep the baby, give birth, and give it up for adoption.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

BTW

those who said you don't give a bum about aborted babies. . i guess its ok parents abuse their kids.. .you dont care about that either?

plm280
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I'm Pro-Life.

I have no respect for ANYONE that has a abortion, if a pregnancy wasn't ment to be then God wouldn't of allowed you to be pregnant, its not right to abort a baby because they may have medical issues.

We fought long and hard for my sons life and don't ever put someone in front of me that has had a abortion, no good to me.

While my son was fighting for his life, there are plenty of crack moms who have perfect children.....now thats just messed up, there the ones that don't deserve any children.

Don't have sex if you don't want a baby, its really that easy..or get the Mirena..its 99% effective.....

You can read about my miracle son here, http://palmersf.blogspot.com

jzsgrandma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I had always felt that the choice to abort was with the mother. I my self had two abortions in my teens! My mother felt that it was the responsible thing to do. The last thing we needed was more "unwanted children" in this world. As if self respect, birth control. or maybe even abstance wasnt a choice. At twelve weeks I went to my daughters ultra sound for her twin girls. They were perfectly formed little people. They had arms, legs fingers and toes, touching each other. Baby A looked right at the wand and there was a perfect little face. They were already people, without a choice!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured