Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Octumom Plastic Surgery

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM
  • 20 Replies

Nadya Suleman before plastic surgery; gets food stamps, child disability

Radar Magazine has photos taken of octuplet mom Nadya Suleman back when she was pregnant with one of her other many children, and she has a normal size nose and regular non-painful looking lips. Suleman had people assuming she’d had extensive work done after she sat down with Ann Curry for her first interview on the day she was released from the hospital last Thursday. Her lips curled up in an obvious-looking trout pout and her nose was so thin it looked comical. Suleman cuddled with her babies in the neonatal unit in footage aired on The Today Show yesterday. She had on filled nail tips that looked entirely out of place on a new mother, even one in the media spotlight.

by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvinevan
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM

She looks better before!  and i'm a little slow but how exactly did she get the money to pay for the plastic surgery? 

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Junebug926
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Well she's definitely laughing all the way to the bank! She has made a total food out of the media and the public for following her story!

LauraSladicka
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM

It is sad that she is using her children for her own personal gain. If she truly wanted to focus on being a good parent to 14 children, she would stay out of the media spotlight and be a mom. Obviously this desire for fame was planned, she prepped her face with pastic surgery ahead of time. Now she is all ready for her close up!

How do you give the proper attention to 8 preemies? And 6 toddlers? My heart goes out to the kids. I get tears just thinking about them. No matter how good of intentions that she has, it is impossible to give the right care and developmentto all of those children. And we wonder what is wrong with our society?  She has said that all she wanted was a big family because she didn't feel like she got enough love as a kid. Talk about continuing the cycle. Now there are 14 more kids that will have the same issues when they get older.

LaNette000
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 5:16 PM

WoW! Isn't she in hiding now because of death threats, things can't be going to good for her? I don't like how she has abused the system! 

anxiousschk
by anxiouss on Feb. 16, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Where is her defender???

Yeah...well...when you are on gov't aid and somehow swing collagen....then have 8 more kids and plead poverty.....people aren't going to love you.

I keep wanting to see a pic of her not smiling "before"....I keep hoping there is some miraculous way that she didn't get big fat injections.

I don't see how.

misskimmy62
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM

It's the poor mans Angelina Jolie....

Pattyeb12
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:51 PM

There is definitely something up with that woman.  I have been asking that since she had those babies!  Where is all this money coming from, for plastic surgery, nails done, babies, video games and whatever else that we don't know about!  And asking for people to get on her website and donate money to her!  She is ridiculous!  I just heard that tonight on the news, and I told my daughter I am going to do that right away and I think you and Alan should donate, too!  NOT!  Anyone who sends her money, should be examined also!  She needs a big reality check and someone needs to make sure her children are taken care of!

Pattye group hug

Pattyeb12
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Quoting LaNette000:

WoW! Isn't she in hiding now because of death threats, things can't be going to good for her? I don't like how she has abused the system! 

I just saw her on t.v. tonight on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell and it looked like she had just had her nails done!  It could have been a recent interview, because when I turned it over she was already on, so I missed the first part.

Pattye group hug

huamei
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Tigger When you bought your things where you online asking for financial donations to raise your 14 kids? Where you living with food stamps and SSI? These are some of the things going through my mind not just that she tried to look better. Its the fact that her priorities seem to be very off.

huamei
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM

The past history of this woman shows that she is irresponsible with money. If she wasnt she would never have been in this situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN