Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Where Are You? How's The Weather Out There? February 19th

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 2:50 AM
  • 36 Replies

Today in Florida it's going to get up to 74 degrees.  We're expecting some thunderstorms in the afternoon.

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beach

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris1956
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 3:38 AM

I'm in Kelso, Washington and it's JUST above freezing tonight.  We had a beautiful day though, an early sample of spring, sunshine and warm enough to open some windows.  Lovely!

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.
C. S. Lewis

amo3373
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 4:42 AM
I'm in Columbus, Ohio. It is cold, snowing, windy and miserable. Even if you like winter it isn't a playful winter. 2Days ago it was in the 50's..
MissMarce
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 7:55 AM

I'm in Mattawan Michigan, and we have temps in the teens and lake effect snow. 

TEnglish
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Here is Alabama we had storms here last night....it's only suppost to be 49 today with a low of 25 tonight. 

Val3073
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I'm in Spencer, WI and it's just too cold... 0 degrees! It is supposed to reach 17 today, but wind chill is minus 20... Hope everyone else is warm!

airforce_wife24
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Yeah we had some pretty bad storms here last night in Central GA. One spawned a tornado warning right outside of the base. It was scary last night, the storms were coming one right after the other. Now today it is sunny, cold and very windy. It is 53 right now.

Quoting TEnglish:

Here is Alabama we had storms here last night....it's only suppost to be 49 today with a low of 25 tonight. 

maw_maw
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Im in North East Missouri and its 12* but to be sunny and 32* today

momofonesti
by Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Yep, I work in downtown Columbus, but I live in Washington Court House, Ohio...Yesterday it got to 57 degrees...today it is snowing and blowing and supposed to only MAYBE get to 27!!!  I am soooooooooooooooo cold!!  But, so goes the weather in Ohio...if you don't like the weather, just wait a while, it changes quickly!!

Quoting amo3373:

I'm in Columbus, Ohio. It is cold, snowing, windy and miserable. Even if you like winter it isn't a playful winter. 2Days ago it was in the 50's..

hugsFrom Onesti & Mommy Caren

cecontino
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Quoting momofonesti:

Yep, I work in downtown Columbus, but I live in Washington Court House, Ohio...Yesterday it got to 57 degrees...today it is snowing and blowing and supposed to only MAYBE get to 27!!!  I am soooooooooooooooo cold!!  But, so goes the weather in Ohio...if you don't like the weather, just wait a while, it changes quickly!!

Quoting amo3373:

JJTaylor
by Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I live in Woodland, Washington!!  A hop, skip & a jump away from you!!! it's still very cold out there....

currently: 28 degree (at 7:30 a.m.)

high today: 56 degrees.... partly cloudy

Quoting Kris1956:

I'm in Kelso, Washington and it's JUST above freezing tonight.  We had a beautiful day though, an early sample of spring, sunshine and warm enough to open some windows.  Lovely!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN