And So It Begins -Obama Releases Terrorist
Tonight, Military Families United has learned from various news sources and informants inside the Pentagon that President Obama will be releasing a dangerous terrorist, Binyam Mohamed, next week. Mohamed is a current detainee at Guantanamo Bay and he will soon be free to rejoin the fight to kill innocent Americans.
Included in his laundry list of terrorists activities are:
- Training at various Al-Qaida training camps, where he specialized in firearms and explosives
- Being taught by senior Al-Qaida leaders how to falsify documents
- Receiving money by Al-Qaida leaders to travel to the United States
- Implementing plans to blow up high-rise apartment buildings in the United States
- Holding meetings with Saif al Adel (a top level al Qaida planner and leader) and Khalid Sheikh Mohammad (Mastermind of 9/11 attacks)
- Attempting to illegally enter the United States on April 4, 2002 but was turned away due to his forged passport
This is no joke and we are stunned by this news. Releasing Mohamed is an unprecedented move by the Obama Administration. This is the first time that a terrorist, who is classified as an “enemy combatant” and known to pose a threat to the security of our country and our allies will be released in American history.
According to the agreement, instead of receiving justice for his terrorist activities, he will be free to rejoin Al-Qaida and continue plotting to kill Americans. His only requirement once being released from Guantanamo Bay is that he voluntarily “check in regularly with police.”
If this is frightening to you, please considering joining our fight once again.
We believe this should not be allowed this to happen. We have to act now to protect our homeland and our brave men and women in uniform. We ask you to do three things:
- Call President Obama and tell him to make our national security his first priority. If we don’t stop him now, he will continue these type of actions. PLEASE CALL PRESIDENT OBAMA RIGHT NOW AT 202-456-1414
- Please send this to every friend and family member you have today. It is incredibly important to grow our grassroots movement and we are relying on you to do it. Ask your friends and family to join our fight by signing up at: www.MilitaryFamiliesUnited.org