Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

ABORTION IS SUPER FUN

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM
  • 59 Replies
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Well I'm pro choice and I think he's an idiot.

erei28
by Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I think he is kinda weird but he makes great points! And I watched some of his other stuff and it was pretty good.

Need a break? Come join Mommy's Time Out!

mayzell
by Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I agree women and girls are GOING to have abortions even though i don'tagree with it i know i cant stop it. I think if they are going to do it the should be informed and have it done in a safe clean clinic rather then purposely trying to make themselves miscarry. It s on thing to say it is wrong but it is crazy to think women and girls wont find other ways to do it as messed up as that may sound

Quoting trippyhippy:

JJTaylor
by Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Sadly, I find this offensive... not necessarily because he is saying what he's saying... but because he's a guy that honestly will never have a clue... Let's see... it's not just the under aged, and poor that go to get abortions... it's just that's what we all always hear about.  There are sadly more women with a but load of money taking care of unwanted pregnancies then the poor women.

If he's so worried, then why doesn't he wise up and start educating the boys, guys and wanna be men that mess around and knock up these "poor" girls only to leave them with the so called "problem" to deal with... maybe he should promote safe sex and education and STOP POINTING FINGERS!!! Stop telling the "poor" women that it's all their fault... last time I checked it took a guy to make that baby too!  Where does his responsibility lie when these women are left alone w/o any help from anyone?  Meanwhile that guy that got what he wanted has moved onto another gal. 

mistynights234
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM

The guy is an ass.  Im pro choice.  Thank GOODNESS we live in the USA and are able to make choices about what happens to us.  You start taking choices away ladies and we as women may as well put scarfs on our heads and cover ourselves like those in the middle east, walk five steps behind our husbands and give up our rights to vote and well..........be equal citizens.  Do you know that they just kill you over there if you complain about being raped? 

You may not agree with it, you may not ever do it.  You may voice your opinion loud and long its your RIGHT to do that.......BUTTTTTTTTTTTT Dont complain about the rights of women to make this choice.

KathyfromMags.gif picture by Kathys_Stuff

anxiousschk
by anxiouss on Feb. 21, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I agree completely. 

I would also like to state that pro-choice does not mean anti-life. 

I consider myself both. 

Quoting mayzezll:

I agree women and girls are GOING to have abortions even though i don'tagree with it i know i cant stop it. I think if they are going to do it the should be informed and have it done in a safe clean clinic rather then purposely trying to make themselves miscarry. It s on thing to say it is wrong but it is crazy to think women and girls wont find other ways to do it as messed up as that may sound

Quoting trippyhippy:

Junebug926
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2009 at 11:00 PM

I agree!

Quoting JJTaylor:

Sadly, I find this offensive... not necessarily because he is saying what he's saying... but because he's a guy that honestly will never have a clue... Let's see... it's not just the under aged, and poor that go to get abortions... it's just that's what we all always hear about.  There are sadly more women with a but load of money taking care of unwanted pregnancies then the poor women.

If he's so worried, then why doesn't he wise up and start educating the boys, guys and wanna be men that mess around and knock up these "poor" girls only to leave them with the so called "problem" to deal with... maybe he should promote safe sex and education and STOP POINTING FINGERS!!! Stop telling the "poor" women that it's all their fault... last time I checked it took a guy to make that baby too!  Where does his responsibility lie when these women are left alone w/o any help from anyone?  Meanwhile that guy that got what he wanted has moved onto another gal. 

Crackles54
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM

So now I have to ask, are there any ladies in this forum who understand that the child in the womb is a human being, an extension of the genetic creation of his or her mother?  Not something worthless to be disposed of?

Step forward, ladies, if you get this.  No time to be silent. Death is all around us.

The young woman in the photo in my avatar is my daughter. She died on January 12 in a tragic garage fire. She was 36.

She was spared from an abortion in NY State in 1971 (what they called a "therapeutic D&C") when I decided not to go through with it.

I didn't make the "choice" to make the appointment; my mother made me make the call.

And I didn't make the "choice" to cancel it either. I was afraid of men in white jackets.

If I had had my daughter killed my whole life would be so much emptier.

She was my only daughter.

Emms.Mommy
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Yes our children are precious gifts from God. They are not supposed to be disposed of because the parent or parents just dont feel like having the baby. There are always choices, whatever the excuse. NOBODY has the right to kill an unborn child. And if you dont think it hurts to be aborted to think again. Baby's develop nerves much before the age limit to abortion. That little baby has the right to live. Who is taking care of this innocent baby and his or her rights?

Im pro-child. Babies are human beings, not trash to be discarded when not wanted.  

mayzell
by Member on Feb. 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Horrible things happen in this world everyday that i don't agree with.

Abortion is one of them. It will continue to happen no matter what i think.

I really don't think anyone here doesnt understand that abortion is the death of a child a life given no chance.

I also think alot of the people that have abortions know that and choose not to care.

Just because we go around telling women and girls to have a heart does not mean they will

So the next best thing to do? make sure these careless women and girls have access to birth control and never do this agine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)