Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's ready for Suleman and her parents to go away?

Posted by   + Show Post

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29364095/

Nadya Suleman is the mother of the octuplets, and has numerous children already.

Seriously. They need to be done. It's getting ridiculous. Why would someone subject themselves to such scrutiny anyhow? I don't get it. Does she really need that attention? I see how there's a human curiousity with this woman, but I'm starting to think she's a spoof or something covering for the real mother. Don't hear much about how the babies are doing, weren't they supposed to be the initial focus? Is she getting some monetary compensation for duking it out with her mom? Soo ready.

What's your take?

by on Feb. 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Replies (11-14):
CharmaineL
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Ugh, I see that she is on the cover of the new US weekly.  Grrr, if I was a subscriber, I'd be furious!

So yes, I wish she'd go away already, had enough! All this attention is exactly what she wants.

angry

maddyabby
by on Feb. 26, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Hasn't she and her mom and her dad got paid enough for doing interviews??  I'm extremely tired of the story.  Its the same thing over and over again.  Let them do a "Where is she now" show next year or something.  Lots of people struggle with 1, twins, triplets and quads.  Let her struggle or whatever happens, with the choice she made.   

jzsgrandma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Whats done is done, now lets do all we can to help her. I just don't understand this logic. The reason that the insanity continues is that she herself hasn't had to take full responsibility for her actions. Her parents, and our already abused student funds are the enablers. How insane! Children are a blessing from God, to quote Nadya, but so is a brain and she doesn't seem to use it!!!!!!!!!

Kelly
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Yes!  Please make them go away.  I am sick of listening to her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured