Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Where Are You? How's The Weather Out There? February 28th

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 8:35 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hi!

It's chilly right now in NYC, but we'll have a high of about 41 degrees with some sunshine! 

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beach

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cmarielin
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Good morning, mama's!  It's chilly and cloudy here, but it's all good 'cause I'm not going anywhere today.  Except maybe the grocery store for a few things....but I won't have to be out long.  Everyone have a great Saturday! 

love you sign

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Quoting cmarielin:

Good morning, mama's!  It's chilly and cloudy here, but it's all good 'cause I'm not going anywhere today.  Except maybe the grocery store for a few things....but I won't have to be out long.  Everyone have a great Saturday! 

love you sign

Good morning!  Enjoy your day!

simple smile

dr_m
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Quoting cmarielin:

love you sign

it's chilly and cloudy here too !   have a great saturday !

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Quoting dr_m:

Quoting cmarielin:

love you sign

I just heard that we may get 6 inches of snow tomorrow night in New Jersey!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

have a nice weekend  Robin

cmarielin
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Ahh, not more snow!  LOL  I think some reporter said we'd get some snow earlier on this week (IL) but it didn't happen.  Just rain and lots of mud instead. LOL  I'm so ready for spring, not more snow.  :-)

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting dr_m:

Quoting cmarielin:

love you sign

I just heard that we may get 6 inches of snow tomorrow night in New Jersey!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

have a nice weekend  Robin

Proudmumof2
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM

It's been going back and forth between rain and snow today. We're supposed to get between 20 and 30 cm of snow in the next day or so.

STACIEH
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I am in Upstate SC and it has rained here all day (and all day yesteday). It's a mild in the 50's here, but it is supposed to get cold and sleet here tonight. Gee, just want i wanted ICE.  I have fibromyalgia and this weather has put me in some pretty bad pain...uggghhh.

sweetest-sin7
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Its 35 degrees and very windy in Oklahoma. Ugh,I'm ready for Summer! = )

I do THOSE parties! Contact me to book your own free,fabulous & fun ladies night out party,bridal shower,or bachelorette party. Enjoy a frisky evening filled with lotions, lingerie & laughter! You invite the friends & I make them laugh! Hostesses receive free photo shoot,shopping spree & More! Find out why Ashton & Demi, Jessica Alba, Paula Abdul, Angelina & Paris Hilton Love my company! As seen on The Tyra Show, in Cosmo,Shape,Star & Pregnancy Magazine,VH1 & Much more! Fire your boss! I work from home! Are you making at least $100 at your job? If not,Contact me! D'Avia LaVae;Sexy LifeStyle Advisor
www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae ~ DAviaLaVae@Bootyparlorparties.com

crazymomof2374
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I'm in southern Mississippi. It started at 63 degrees and now it has dropped to 48. It is snowing in Northern MS. I hope it doesn't make it where I'm at. I'm ready for spring.

LadyMagnolia
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM

It's been a beautiful day here in Florida. Warm & breezy :) @ a nice 72 degrees. People are already hitting the beach. Not the water, it's still too cold for that! But walking and playing on the beach is a hit today.

Tomorrow we will have rain most of the day. Actually it will start late tonight. But the temp will be the same as today.

Anyone want me to send them some warm Florida sand :). Stay warm sisters...I hope Spring & Summer will pop up quickly where ever you are.

HUGS~Donna

at the beach                welcome spring.gif           barbecuing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)