Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

OUTOMOM

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 1:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

WHAT UPSETS ME IS NOT ONLY IS NOT MENTALLY STABLE BUT THAT THEY ARE HANDING OVER ALL THESE KIDS TO HER. NOT TO MENTION SHE IS ABLE TO AFFORD PLASTIC SURGY STAR BUCKS COFFEE, AND TO GET HER NAILS DONE EVERY 2 WEEKS,  BUT YET SHE IS GETTING HELP FORM THE STATE. I HAD APPLIED FOR GOVERMENT ASSITED INSURSE AFTER MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN. I WAS PUT ON A WAITING LIST. BUT THIS NUT BAG HAS GOVERMENT INSURANCE AND THEY ARE DEBATING ON PAY FOR HER PLASTIC SURGERY. THAT JUST LITES A FIRE UNDER MY HIND END.

banging head into wall

by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
heyiitsang84
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I hear ya mama!!! That women is just doing all of that crap for the publicity!!! I think that people should have kids b/c they want the and love them. Not for fame and money!!!!

QueenBmommy
by on Feb. 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

HA! GO take a "look see" at the Dr.Phil website homepage..........he's accepting donations for her and her kids!!  I am officially now NOT a Dr.Phil fan! 

bettyboop330
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 5:14 PM

you wait and see reality has not set in yet, I was helping my daughter with one of her

two children the other day, it was a long day for me I feel sorry for the grandpartents.grandmagrandpastick out tongue mini

welcome spring.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN