Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where Are You? How's The Weather Out There?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 12:57 AM
  • 31 Replies

Hi!

It'll be a cold day today in New Jersey.  The high will only get up to 28 degrees.  It will only be about 10 degrees at bus stop time!  Brrrrr!!!

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beach

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jordisbooks
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Feel kinda bad saying I'm living in California and our idea of winter is rain and fog.  Our seasons are Fog and No Fog.  Right now, we are in Fog.  I think the temp outside is about 60's during the day. 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Quoting Jordisbooks:

Feel kinda bad saying I'm living in California and our idea of winter is rain and fog.  Our seasons are Fog and No Fog.  Right now, we are in Fog.  I think the temp outside is about 60's during the day. 

Hope the fog clears up for you!  I wish it was in the 60s here today!!

have a nice day

nanaT2
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Can't complain. It's almost 50 with the high today of 68. Suppose to be in the 80's by the weekend. I'm very thankful. Today is the kick of to the Houston Rodeo with Rascal Flatts being the first of an awesome line up of singers. 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Quoting nanaT2:

Can't complain. It's almost 50 with the high today of 68. Suppose to be in the 80's by the weekend. I'm very thankful. Today is the kick of to the Houston Rodeo with Rascal Flatts being the first of an awesome line up of singers. 

Sounds like a great day and a great weekend coming up, too!!

Have fun!

butterfly on head

Dayija
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:23 AM

I'm in East New Mexico...54 degrees right now with a high in the 80s. It was 81 degrees yesterday...I couldn't believe it. I'm use to snow.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Quoting Dayija:

I'm in East New Mexico...54 degrees right now with a high in the 80s. It was 81 degrees yesterday...I couldn't believe it. I'm use to snow.

Enjoy those warmer temperatures!

madsmom636
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Right now it's around 50 in So.Florida, but it's supposed to hit 70...I wish I was where the snow is (I'm from NJ)

skiingat the beach

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Quoting madsmom636:

Right now it's around 50 in So.Florida, but it's supposed to hit 70...I wish I was where the snow is (I'm from NJ)

skiingat the beach

Sounds like a nice day in Florida!

The snow here in NJ is pretty - especially now that all of the shoveling is done:)

Have a great day!!!

snowgirl

cmarielin
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Good morning, mamas!  Hope everyone's weeks are starting out good.  Here in IL it's sunny, but chilly.  Thankfully, I don't have any evening classes tonight.  I saw on the news, some of ya's are getting to play in the snow again! 

group hug

cmarielin
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Wow - 80's!  Lucky duck!  lol  (I wanna be there!)

blowing kisses

Quoting Dayija:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured