Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

New member.....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

hi, someone please tell me if i can write about a product I found and think it is great and see if anyone else likes it?  I'm still new and am still finding my way out here.  Thankx!

by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bossygrand
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2009 at 3:02 PM

hi i don't remember the rules concerning products so re-check the rules i would like to know about this so u can pm me if u like, let me know if this is against the rule also...

admckenzie
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I get the impression that if you are not selling the product it might be ok

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 4, 2009 at 3:13 PM

welcome

Hi!

Thank you for joining Advice for Moms! 

Please feel free to ask for advice, share advice and join in the conversation with the other members here. 

These group posts may help you to meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on  Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for us, please send a message to The Cafe Group Admin Team. 

We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

buffalogirl
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Ok so I am NOT selling anything!  I found this site, babybeminematernity.com and found these really nice belly bands that come in great colors and even patterns.  I have worn them Every day!  Comfortable with my pants unbuttoned and NOT tight and restricting!!!  I also saw something they sell called gownies that are awesome!!  A hospital gown for delivery in beautiful colors/patterns that have complete hiney coverage and snap down for nursing.  I am buying the black and white pattern with fuchsia satin trim next week......a great way to make your self feel pretty and comfortable when I am going to look like a whale!!!  Check out the site and tell me what you think.

mom_wrhsc
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Hi and Welcome to the group:) If you do need to sell anything there is a gruop called Ad your Ad. Mine is there:) ps thanks for sharing that info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN