Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Speaking of Glenn Beck ....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hear Glenn Beck talk about the FEMA camps!

by on Mar. 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Eilish
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 3:21 PM

bump

cmarielin
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Hm,...interesting,...and disturbing.

bump

sweetie00
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I wonder why he left out the name of the head of state? and i wonder if Obama's "if we survive" comment was taken out of context. That is what i'm guessing. i've been listening to this end of the world crap since Clinton was elected and my entire class was in tears....at the Christian H.S. I  went to.... ...I honestly think conservatives love this" fear the govt."-"be very afraid"  stuff bc it means that they will be sucked up to heaven soon(rapture).......I have a better idea- get out of your DOOM BUNKER and take your kid to the park.

Eilish
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

I wonder why he left out the name of the head of state? and i wonder if Obama's "if we survive" comment was taken out of context. That is what i'm guessing. i've been listening to this end of the world crap since Clinton was elected and my entire class was in tears....at the Christian H.S. I  went to.... ...I honestly think conservatives love this" fear the govt."-"be very afraid"  stuff bc it means that they will be sucked up to heaven soon(rapture).......I have a better idea- get out of your DOOM BUNKER and take your kid to the park.

Who says he's telling people to fear the government?! Quite the opposite, he's saying wake up and smell the corruption and let's stop it before the gov't uses it.

Zeluva
by Member on Mar. 6, 2009 at 12:16 AM

GB is brilliant! I think the perfect office would be my dad, Dave Mustaine, Ted Nugent, and Glenn Beck! Oh, and Thrall, I must never leave my man Thrall out! LOL

~** I'm an outspoken, bear chasin', World of Warcraft playin', animal eatin', standard drivin', Obama hatin', jean wearin', over textin', finger poppin', nail bitin', burpin' and fartin', Plott lovin', TeeShirt wearin', pop drinkin', animal huntin', and cussin' SOB! If you don't like it, please, call the hotline, join the club, and be sure to order your jackets early, for they are going fast! **~
Da1nOnlyDestiny
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Eilish
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Thanks for the update!

Quoting Da1nOnlyDestiny:

gzmnzYQ9N3E

Da1nOnlyDestiny
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2009 at 1:00 AM

you're welcome

dr_m
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM

i think the tape says that Bush had said "if we survive"  not Obama.. 

Quoting sweetie00:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)