Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Where are you? How's the weather out there? March 6th

Hi!

In New York today, it will be a cloudy and 50 degrees with a chance of a few "sprinkles" through the day.   

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beach

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 6:26 AM
Replies (11-19):
sunset
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2009 at 10:45 AM

We live in Gulfport, Mississippi, and it's going to be 73 today, and it's already sunny, and very bright.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Quoting sunset:

We live in Gulfport, Mississippi, and it's going to be 73 today, and it's already sunny, and very bright.

Sounds like a beautiful day!!!

have a nice weekend

livy_jason2000
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 8:46 PM

iam in upstate ny and it was 55 today. keep the nice weather coming lol i dont want no more snow im so done with that crap lol

ladiesnight
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM

In central Florida, and it's starting to get freaking hot again!  I hate it!  Arrgh!  Someone send me some snow.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Quoting livy_jason2000:

iam in upstate ny and it was 55 today. keep the nice weather coming lol i dont want no more snow im so done with that crap lol

I know how you feel!

welcome spring.gif   have a nice weekend

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Quoting ladiesnight:

In central Florida, and it's starting to get freaking hot again!  I hate it!  Arrgh!  Someone send me some snow.

sick           Try to keep cool:)                        floating in pool

fooddiaryuser
by Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Hi! Just a note to say that winter does end!

Although I am in southern California, I am not a weather snob...I love to watch the weather!

The song that says..."It never rains in southern California..." by the Mommas & Poppas, well, its true. We receive about 6 to 9" of rain a YEAR!

When it rains we run outside and feel it and watch it for the few minutes it lasts...to watch the clouds come in and feel the wind and see the rain...niiiice.

I used to live where it snows, beautiful sight! Seeing everything slowly covered up like a blanket of protection. But, I don't take to the cold real well, so, I will have to be content to watch videos of it...lol

fooddiaryuser Workin'american flag ribbon on it everyday!

CosmicMomma
by Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 3:11 PM

It's 76 and sunny here in Chesapeake, VA.  A beautiful day today and warmer and prettier tomorrow.  Yeah!!

prayee
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Hi, I'm from Lake Forest, California. The weather here is cloudy and kinda of cold but over here we are wimps when it's comes to cold. We love summer climates.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)