Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

CafeMom on The Today Show Monday morning - Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

This message was posted by The CafeMom Team:

This coming Monday (March 9), CafeMom will be featured on the Today Show! We'll be featured between 8AM & 9AMon NBC's Today Show. One of our employees will be talking about "Digital Moms" and how all of us are using technology to make our lives, and being a parent, a little bit easier. The show will also feature a CafeMom member (who is also now an employee!) talking about how she uses technology and CafeMom.

Now that CafeMom is getting a little famous, it's the perfect time to spread the word to others about joining CafeMom!

Invite Your Friends - "Fan" CafeMom on Facebook - Follow CafeMom on Twitter

Make sure to tune in and watch CafeMom on the Today Show, on NBC, between 8AM & 9AM on Monday morning, March 9th.

- The CafeMom Team

Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?

have a nice weekend

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dr_m
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM

wow !!!!!

valkay
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM

clapping 

baly2001
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM

This is great...to bad my kids have doctor appointments..So I will miss it. It is also to bad that CM can not find a way to post it after it airs for everyone that has to miss it that would be able to still watch it....

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Quoting baly2001:

This is great...to bad my kids have doctor appointments..So I will miss it. It is also to bad that CM can not find a way to post it after it airs for everyone that has to miss it that would be able to still watch it....

We'll try to find a way to post it:)

baly2001
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Thanks CM...y'all are the best.

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting baly2001:

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Quoting baly2001:

Thanks CM...y'all are the best.

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting baly2001:

you rock    

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:
The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
    Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

celtycmomma
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM

hahah i am one step ahead... i am always inviting my friends to join...lol...way to go cafemom...we rock 

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Quoting celtycmomma:

hahah i am one step ahead... i am always inviting my friends to join...lol...way to go cafemom...we rock 

you rock                           group hug

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

lisar315
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:11 PM

DVR SET UP TO RECORD SO I CAN WATCH WHEN I GET HOME.  WAY TO GO CM 

LISA

mulder81605
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I actually have the video of Cafemom on the news on my page lol, its been there for awhile. People who visit my page can see it if they choose to, I thought it would be cool for others to see it that haven't seen it. If I can find this Today show one I am going to add that to my page as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN