Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

CafeMom on The Today Show Monday morning - Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?

This message was posted by The CafeMom Team:

This coming Monday (March 9), CafeMom will be featured on the Today Show! We'll be featured between 8AM & 9AMon NBC's Today Show. One of our employees will be talking about "Digital Moms" and how all of us are using technology to make our lives, and being a parent, a little bit easier. The show will also feature a CafeMom member (who is also now an employee!) talking about how she uses technology and CafeMom.

Now that CafeMom is getting a little famous, it's the perfect time to spread the word to others about joining CafeMom!

Invite Your Friends - "Fan" CafeMom on Facebook - Follow CafeMom on Twitter

Make sure to tune in and watch CafeMom on the Today Show, on NBC, between 8AM & 9AM on Monday morning, March 9th.

- The CafeMom Team

Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?

have a nice weekend

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Replies (11-11):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Quoting mulder81605:

I actually have the video of Cafemom on the news on my page lol, its been there for awhile. People who visit my page can see it if they choose to, I thought it would be cool for others to see it that haven't seen it. If I can find this Today show one I am going to add that to my page as well!

you rock

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)