Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

hows the weather?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

I live in northcentral florida, it was sunny & breezy about 77 degrees today.

Macysheryl

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2009 at 11:35 PM

It sounds like you had a nice day in Florida!

Have a great weekend!!!

have a nice weekend

pcolovesfall
by Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 8:09 AM

It was a wonderful 78 in Montgomery ,AL ,. I really didn't want to be at work... and its gonna be just as wonderful for the weekend and guess what yep I'll be at work... Everyone Have  a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

ShadowRaven
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Sometimes I long for the days when I lived in Ocala, FL.  Despite the fact that I lived there the year we had Francis, Ivan, etc., I loved the weather there and the fact that (despite my fair skin and red hair) I was able to actually TAN instead of burn.  The time I spent in FL was the only time in my life that I have ever tanned.  I miss FL most days.

But today (and yesterday) is NOT one of those days.  It's GORGEOUS here in KY.  It's warm, it's sunny, and I absolutely LOVE it.

dr_m
by on Mar. 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM

i really like the over all better and non depressing weather in the south..  i used to live in the northeast.. 

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM

It's March 7th and 68' here in Philly. Just a couple days ago it was in the teens with a snowstorm. This is unseasonably warm and all it's gonna do is make people sick.

Armywife6
by Member on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Savannah area of Georgia 77 & sunny.  I must say I LOVE IT here I'm originally from Ohio & this sure is a lot nicer.

moontea
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM

On the slopes of the Big Island of Hawaii above the town of Hilo: At least 11 inches of rain yseterday (guage overflowed so not sure the real amount) at least 6 inches overnight (again overflowed) and still going.  Life in the rainforest!  At least it's not cold.  It is green and clean.  The soccer fields are for swimming now.

Aloha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)