Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Red Friday (support our troops)

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you support our troops?

and do you wear red on FRidays, in honor of the blood they shed by their service to our country?

by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Replies (41-46):
NightmareBride
by on Mar. 21, 2009 at 9:59 PM

this is the first time i heard about wearing red.

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Quoting Armywife6:

You're welcome. I will tell my husband when he gets home. I honestly don't think I could be a civilan wife, sounds odd I know but to me there is something about the pride I have in my husband each & everyday. I don't hold it against anyone who feels differently, that's the freedom our military defend.

Quoting canthaveboys1:

I would like to give a great big thanks to all the women on here that are military wives, or women with family in the military, From the bottom of my heart I want to thank all the people that get up everyday and put on those uniforms and go fight for our freedom. They do this so that I can be with my children and we can be free. They put their lives on the line everyday (which is the most selfless act a person can do) for people that they don't even know. So ladies I would like you to thank your husbands or family that serve in the military I truly appreciate it, and my children do as well! patriotic

Since everyone else is showing off their military men, heres mine. This was the day he returned from his deployment.

God bless all 3 of you! Give him a hug & kiss from me!

chelle41204
by Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Yes I support our troops 100% considering my husband and brother are currently overseas and my sister is getting ready to ship out, but I did not know we were supposed to wear red on Fridays.  I guess I will have to go shopping for some red stuff cuz I don't usually wear red.

Michelle

ZackandZoesMom
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Well I definately support our troops and I will pass the message on to my brother who is currently servining in Iraq.

May god bless all of them and bring them home safely and soon!

Kim

Step mom to Kaitlyn and mom to Zack and Zoe

ttcschool busgirl on a swing

lindseyg2008
by Member on Mar. 25, 2009 at 1:40 PM

i support our troops but that doesnt mean im going to wear red every friday but sure one out of the year dedicated for the troops.

TikkiNippets
by Member on Mar. 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

I support My Marine! ^_^

I am LDS, been Married to a Marine for 4 yrs, mother of a 2 yr old girl, pregnant with #2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)