Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME PLEASE, I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

I would like to share the diagram of the life saving vehicle God told me to design.  I am like the "New Noah"  lol.  Okay seriously, please tell me if it is safe to show it here.

I have it copyrighted, and I am sending it NASA, President Obama, and the media if that will help move us in the direction of creating this NOW.

What do you think?  Can someone else take the credit for what was given to me?

by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Esmrlda
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Lets see it!  I think most of the ladies here want to make a change for the better. I think you are safe here to share you idea.

WifeyandMommy89
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Bump.. I think you're safe as long as it's copywritten. I have shared poetry on here before.. not the same but it was never stolen

Godstar
by Member on Mar. 24, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Someone just told me to find investors, and call GE first before I post my invention on the web.  Someone online could steal my idea, change it up a little, and then make a profit.

Sorry, ladies you will have to wait.............LMAO

Godstar
by Member on Mar. 24, 2009 at 1:20 PM

He said that he will not destroy us all with a flood again, but he still will allow the Earth to flood.  It happens all the time, check the news archives............

He expects us all to be smart enough to save ourselves with a boat!  LOL

I am sorry I can not give any more information on the vehicle, it is now top secret!  You will see soon enough,  okay?

Esmrlda
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 1:23 PM

It says in the Bible that he has promised to never destroy us with a flood again ever.  The rainbow we see is the remembrance of his promise.

Godstar
by Member on Mar. 24, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

It says in the Bible that he has promised to never destroy us with a flood again ever.  The rainbow we see is the remembrance of his promise.

He said that he will not destroy us all with a flood again, but he still will allow the Earth to flood.  It happens all the time, check the news archives............

He expects us all to be smart enough to save ourselves with a boat!  LOL

I am sorry I can not give any more information on the vehicle, it is now top secret!  You will see soon enough,  okay?

JanMarie225
by on Mar. 24, 2009 at 6:58 PM

DON'T call GE!!! Immelt will sell your idea to Iran!! Ok maybe not but I still wouldn't call them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured