Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Here is YOUR Chance to Make a Difference.

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2009 at 5:28 PM
  • 1 Replies

Poll

Question: Will you use this tool?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I have had many of you ask me what we can do to get Congress to listen up, and I believe that part of the reason why they aren't doing what we want is because they don't have enough of the People telling them what to do. So here is your chance.

I have created a totally public forum to all Cafemom members within a group of mine. NOTE that you do not have to join the group to be involved in this particular forum. This forum will be a central place to post Legislation that is vital to our liberty - either positive or negative. I already have posted a neutral source for finding info on bills, as well as how to identify which Congressman are yours.

There is no political party requirement to be a part of this forum. The point is to get educated on bills, learn the law-making process, talk about the impact this has on you and your family and then contact your public servants and tell them which way to vote.

This is also a place to get help on writing letters that mean something to your Congressman - in other words, do not let an inability to write eloquently keep you from getting involved. The point of the forum is to give you the tools to learn how to do these vital things.

To check out the forum, just click on the link below:

Quote:

Legislation That YOU Need to Know About!

Help keep an eye on what Congress is doing. Stay informed and spread the message by posting Bills that need the People's attention - either positive or negative. This forum is open to ALL Cafemom Members.

Don't let this stop with you.... share this with your friends, post a link on your profile, or make a signature out of it.

by on Mar. 29, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Eilish
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 10:35 AM

bump

• Help keep an eye on what Congress is doing. Stay informed and spread
    the message by posting Bills that need the People's attention - either
    positive or negative. This forum is open to ALL Cafemom Members.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)