Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Would you be comfortable knowing that your SO and an attractive female co-worker hang out?

Posted by   + Show Post

Not just at work, but after work too.  Let's face it, the office can be a very social place at times, what with happy hours, client lunches/dinners, conferences, etc.

Saw a trailer for that new Beyonce movie coming out and though it seems her SO in the film is blocking the advances of his very attractive female co-worker, and yes - it's just a silly movie, still...situations like that are not too farfetched in real life.  Have you ever been in a situation where you didn't feel comfortable knowing that your SO was friendly with an attractive, single co-worker? 

by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Replies (21-24):
cm08
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I was curious on the trailer movie. View Full Size Image

Obsessed Trailer (2009) HD - Beyonce, Idris Elba, Ali Larter

I think I would react like Beyonce.Big Grin

KenzieRoosMom
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I agree 100%

Quoting sassyandy124:

Sure why not? I trust my dh 100% We would not be married if I didn't. Personally I don't believe it should matter who throws themselves at your s/o if they are a person of honor they would never cheat. I know I wouldn't.

Now having said that if it was seriously interfering with our families time together, I would have a problem with that. It wouldn't matter if it were a beautiful woman, a buddy, or video games.

" Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be."
David Bly

Jamie1972
by on Apr. 1, 2009 at 2:22 AM

not comfortable at all. thats how i got dumped 6 weeks before my wedding to my ex-fiance.

SophiaofLight
by Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 3:07 AM

No I wouldn't. It would be one thing at work but the going out after work would tick me off royally. I trust my DH but some women will do anything to get a man and if they have a few drinks who knows what stupid thing DH could end up doing even if he regretted it later. If I found out he was going out with a female co worker after work there would be hell to pay. He would be mad as hell if I did that.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN