Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Just when you think you've heard of the Worst Mother Ever . . .

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

Police: Mother Drugs Daughter in Attempt to Get Her Pregnant

Thursday , April 02, 2009
Associated Press

UNIONTOWN, Pa.  —
Police say a western Pennsylvania mother drugged her 13-year-old daughter so her boyfriend could get the girl pregnant.

Uniontown police say 32-year-old Shana Brown is no longer able to have children, but wanted a baby with her boyfriend.

Det. Donald Gmitter says Brown and her boyfriend, 40-year-old Duane Calloway, attempted to impregnate the girl on three occasions. Gmitter says the girl prevented the rapes. The girl's paternal grandmother reported the incidents to police.

Brown is facing several charges, including endangering the welfare of children. Brown's attorney Patrick McDaniel did not immediately return a call for comment.

Calloway faces charges of attempted rape. It was not immediately clear if he has an attorney.

If you were in charge of the world, how would you handle this situation?

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOnLI
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 4:57 PM

i would castrate the boyfriend and put the mother away for life

Biancas_mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Bring back the electric chair and fry the mom and boyfriend.  Here in cinci, there was a mom who took her 6 year old to e.r and told the triage person that she thought her daughter has a chlamydia....so first reaction to the Triage nurse was the mother most have it and think that its transmitted through toilet seats or something....so the nurse asked is the reason why you would think she would have it?  The mother replied...because my boyfriend has it...still the nurse was thinking no way is this happening so she daringly asked..."Do you think your boyfriend is having sex with your 6 year old?"  mother replied "He has before"  The nurse about fell over...she said this womans boyfriend had only been out of jail 4 months (was in jail for molesting the little girl when she was 4 and only got 2 years) and the mom went back to him...the little girl did have chlamydia....the mother thought she was going to take the girl to the e.r get her  6 year old tested for chlamydia and not have any problems and leave with the little girl...she was MAD that the nurse called a social worker...wtf?  people are crazy...by the way this was told to me by my instructor in nursing school..she was there,,,

pride4mom
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Let me just say I try to treat others the way I want to be treated. But I am thankful I am not in charge of deciding these kind of peoples punishment.....I really can't think of what I would think appropriatefor this thing the paper is referring to as a mom......That word is so often used on people just because that gave birth to a baby...DOES NOT make the thing a mom....I think first take out her vagina alone with his man parts close hers up completely. Then put her and him in a cell for the rest of their lives away so the daughter cannot ever see them to take the blame on herself.......start there then we will just make it up as we go alone........Angel.

Quoting MommyOnLI:

SunandMoonMom
by Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Ditto with an addition...I'd want the boyfriend in prison for life too.  Hmm...a castrated man in prison...

Quoting MommyOnLI:

avpriddis
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I am so sad! Thank goodness the girl was able to avoid the RAPE everytime!  Things like this make me so sick!

canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:18 PM

What in the hell is wrong with people. I think he should be castrated and register as a sexual predator for the rest of his life. Sick and twisted bastard.

Canthaveboys1
canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Quoting Biancas_mommy:

Bring back the electric chair and fry the mom and boyfriend.  Here in cinci, there was a mom who took her 6 year old to e.r and told the triage person that she thought her daughter has a chlamydia....so first reaction to the Triage nurse was the mother most have it and think that its transmitted through toilet seats or something....so the nurse asked is the reason why you would think she would have it?  The mother replied...because my boyfriend has it...still the nurse was thinking no way is this happening so she daringly asked..."Do you think your boyfriend is having sex with your 6 year old?"  mother replied "He has before"  The nurse about fell over...she said this womans boyfriend had only been out of jail 4 months (was in jail for molesting the little girl when she was 4 and only got 2 years) and the mom went back to him...the little girl did have chlamydia....the mother thought she was going to take the girl to the e.r get her  6 year old tested for chlamydia and not have any problems and leave with the little girl...she was MAD that the nurse called a social worker...wtf?  people are crazy...by the way this was told to me by my instructor in nursing school..she was there,,,

OMG! This has got to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever heard. What a worthless pos, the mother and the bf.

Canthaveboys1
savannahnhi
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:22 PM

OMG, are you serious!!!

lovemybabys1106
by Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM

WOW. What I would do to these two things ( cant call them parents or people becasue no person or parent would do this to their child) is much to graphic to post here. I was molested by my moms BF and My Bio dad molested my sister. So knowing how this girl must feel I can gurantee you that by them end they would be begging for the chair.

I am a 19 year old SAHM. I belive abortion is murder. I love my husband and children. I have an angel in heaven and cant wait to meet him or her one day. I dont belive in circumsising but will do it if my husband wants to. I belive every mother owes it to her self and her child to try to breastfeed but I dont condem formula feeders. I breast and bottle feed and that is what works for us so do whats right for your child and leave mine out of it.  I co-sleep with BOTH of my kids and yes I know the risks.

Madge1428
by Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Cut his penis off and send him to jail to be raped repeatedly.

sunglasses miniMadge

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN