Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just when you think you've heard of the Worst Mother Ever . . .

Police: Mother Drugs Daughter in Attempt to Get Her Pregnant

Thursday , April 02, 2009
Associated Press

UNIONTOWN, Pa.  —
Police say a western Pennsylvania mother drugged her 13-year-old daughter so her boyfriend could get the girl pregnant.

Uniontown police say 32-year-old Shana Brown is no longer able to have children, but wanted a baby with her boyfriend.

Det. Donald Gmitter says Brown and her boyfriend, 40-year-old Duane Calloway, attempted to impregnate the girl on three occasions. Gmitter says the girl prevented the rapes. The girl's paternal grandmother reported the incidents to police.

Brown is facing several charges, including endangering the welfare of children. Brown's attorney Patrick McDaniel did not immediately return a call for comment.

Calloway faces charges of attempted rape. It was not immediately clear if he has an attorney.

If you were in charge of the world, how would you handle this situation?

Feel free to join us on these CafeMom Groups:

The CafeMom  Newcomers ClubThe CafeMom Newcomers Club     Current Events & Hot TopicsCurrent Events & Hot Topics  
Advice for MomsAdvice for Moms 
  Kids, Fun & Photos!Kids, Fun & Photos!   The Cafe @ CafeMomThe Cafe @ CafeMom

by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Replies (11-13):
sassyandy124
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:28 PM

This is horrible. WTF???? Are people thinking at all? Unfortunately it's not the worst though.

Those who can't get behind our troops should feel free to stand in front of them!!!!!

forsythia_18
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Quoting MommyOnLI:

i would castrate the boyfriend and put the mother away for life

clapping

cdgoldilocks
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I would move the 13 year old into my home and teach her how a real mother is supposed to treat her children. I think we should abandon people like them on a desert island with no food or water and let nature happen.

2egbhgx.jpg Eleanor Roosevelt image by whatadollx3

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. -Barry Goldwater

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured