Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mum speaks out over cat cruelty

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 11:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

THE cruelty of a teenager who hurled a cat into a swimming pool from a two storey roof in Cairns has so shocked the pet's owner she never wants to see the young man again.

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2009/04/14/37951_local-news.html

by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I don't buy that 'kids will be kids ' shit. The guy was 18. That ain;'t no kid! A fine is a slap on the wrist. This guy needs something stronger as a reminder of what he did. It's certainly not normal behavior for a person to do an act of cruelty like that. And just because the cat wasn't injured physically, doesn't mean he didn't suffer a trauma. I know people will say 'it's only a cat' but it's a living creature just the same, completely innocent. Personally I'd have beat the living shit out of him and made him get up on the roof so I could shove his ass off.

sweetie00
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Quoting ellyc19111:

I don't buy that 'kids will be kids ' shit. The guy was 18. That ain;'t no kid! A fine is a slap on the wrist. This guy needs something stronger as a reminder of what he did. It's certainly not normal behavior for a person to do an act of cruelty like that. And just because the cat wasn't injured physically, doesn't mean he didn't suffer a trauma. I know people will say 'it's only a cat' but it's a living creature just the same, completely innocent. Personally I'd have beat the living shit out of him and made him get up on the roof so I could shove his ass off.

Maybe the cat ate an innocent mouse??? LOL

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

Quoting ellyc19111:

Maybe the cat ate an innocent mouse??? LOL

So who the hell is he? Certainly not the fucking innocent exterminator. He didn't care about  the cat so why should he care about a mouse?

HEE HEE!! 

alameda
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I agree 100%!

lbranta
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 11:59 PM

I agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)