Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wondering *no one get mad*

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM
  • 62 Replies

if christians belive that jesus will come back and jewish people belive thier savior hasent come yet but will, if jesus does come back will jewish people think its really christ this time or will they think its the antichrist?

by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itssweetness
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:22 PM

GOOD QUESTION!!!  BUMP

itssweetness

sweetie00
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Maybe there's a jewish group you could ask I'm not too familiar with their views. I know that it says in the Bible that the anti christ will come AFTER the rapture, so I don't know why Christians even worry about the anti-christ.????Maybe the anti christ is the Jewish savior. Who knows?

admckenzie
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I'm no religious scholar but I don't believe Jesus' second coming is to roam the world so there wouldn't be time for the Jews to think he's anything. I get the impression he's coming back to get us and we're off to somewhere else with him.  So it wouldn't matter what the Jews thought, it would be too late as the rapture would be over. Correct me ladies if I am wrong, though.

blondekosmic15
by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Quoting sweetie00:

Maybe there's a jewish group you could ask I'm not too familiar with their views. I know that it says in the Bible that the anti christ will come AFTER the rapture, so I don't know why Christians even worry about the anti-christ.????Maybe the anti christ is the Jewish savior. Who knows? The Antichrist will be of Hebrew origin for the sake of deception for the purpose of fooling the world into thinking he is Jesus Christ. But remember Lucifer is the "father of lies" a master of deception & he will deceive @ least 2 thirds of the world's population. Millions of ppl. thru out the world will blindly run to follow him...this is Scriptural. In no way does this revelation of the Antichrist being of Hebrew origin demean or disrespect the Jewish race. Satan has cunningly & spiritually planned this to encourage the world to eagerly embrace him the " False Christ " THE ANTICHRIST! If the Antichrist is the fruit of another Nation....Lucifer's power to deceive will be considerably diminished. He is fully aware that millions of Christians worldwide are guided by the interior grace of the Holy Spirit & they will be more of a challenge for him concerning his cunning ways~

Sweetie......many Christian Religions do not believe in the "rapture!" Only certain Christian faiths do. The Catholic Church does not foster the belief in the rapture the way some Churches embrace it. The Scriptures pertaining to this apply to the events @ the end of the world when those who have experienced * suffered & lived thru the many trials during those biblical times will rise up to Heaven to be w/ Our Lord. Their souls will have been cleansed in the midst of their sufferings & hardships * they will merit their eternal Heavenly reward.

In reference to the Jewish ppl. & the Antichrist.....they will suffer & endure the same trials & tribulations in reference to the biblical world events as all of God's children. We are all sinners respective of our origins. They will espouse the same opportunity to discern the True Christ during those biblical times as others do. It has everything to do w/ the human heart being sensitive & open to God's grace. He works according to our individual will in accepting him~

jblueeyes228
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 12:11 AM

Sorry but Jesus is not coming back. And if you believe he is then you have a screw loose.

cyndowney
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Quoting sweetie00:

Maybe there's a jewish group you could ask I'm not too familiar with their views. I know that it says in the Bible that the anti christ will come AFTER the rapture, so I don't know why Christians even worry about the anti-christ.????Maybe the anti christ is the Jewish savior. Who knows?

We worry  or are concerned about the anti-Christ not for ourselves but because of our unsaved friends and family.  While we belive that we will be raptured, we do not want time to run out for our loved ones.

cyndowney
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Quoting admckenzie:

I'm no religious scholar but I don't believe Jesus' second coming is to roam the world so there wouldn't be time for the Jews to think he's anything. I get the impression he's coming back to get us and we're off to somewhere else with him.  So it wouldn't matter what the Jews thought, it would be too late as the rapture would be over. Correct me ladies if I am wrong, though.

Yes and no.  There is a period of time between the rapture and the 2nd coming (seven years, I think it is.)  It has been prophesied that many Jewish people will accept Christ during this time.  I wish I could go into more detail but my mind just can't seem to keep all of the details locked in.  I ready and study and know quite a bit but I'm certainly no religious scholar. Hope this helps though.

cyndowney
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Quoting jblueeyes228:

Sorry but Jesus is not coming back. And if you believe he is then you have a screw loose.

I'm just curious.  Do you think he's not coming back because he was never here or do you think he's not coming back because he's not who he said he was?

luvsherkids3
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM

i believe he is coming back and i am ready!!!

MrsKish
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Quoting jblueeyes228:

GO DUMP ON YOUR OWN BELIEFS!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured