Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

just wondering *no one get mad*

Posted by   + Show Post

if christians belive that jesus will come back and jewish people belive thier savior hasent come yet but will, if jesus does come back will jewish people think its really christ this time or will they think its the antichrist?

by on Apr. 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Replies (61-62):
cyndowney
by on Apr. 19, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Quoting zava_t:

Never said you couldn't quote the Bible. I was referring to a previous poster who was using the untimely deaths as a way of scaring the world into her beliefs. If you find peace and comfort in reading your Bible and offering words of wisdom to those non believers around you, then I wish you all the best.

I never meant to offend you, or anyone in particular. I should have been a bit more sensitive when tossing out that word.

It's the bully tactics I despise.

Oh.  Ok.  I misunderstood.  Thanks for clarifying.  You didn't offend me though.  Like I said, I was just curious as to your thoughts. 

Also, I agree with you as to the bullying and hateful words that can be and are used.  They are unnecessary and unhelpful.

Cindy

RasinBread08
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 7:16 PM

i wasn't trying to single you out. i was going to say all that anyway. but you were the only one to give examples of how these people ironically died after mocking god. i didn't see any post that was supposedly "worse" not to mention but there were a few other people who also had something to say about your post. Like i said i wasn't trying to make you feel singled out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)