Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Hugo Chavez and Obama...Opinions?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM
  • 0 Replies

So all the talk today this morning on CNN was about Obama's visit to Venezuela and meeting with Hugo Chavez.  They should a clip of both of them shaking hands.  For some reason this caused an uproar with some and I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on Obama being friendly with Hugo are. 

Personally, I think it's smart and a good thing that Obama did not come off like a prick.  Keep your friends close and enemies closer is probably one of the best mottos out there.  Those of us who were tired of the way things were done the past 8 years are wanting change and I feel he is doing just that.  Sometimes the tough card is one of the worst things to play.  Being kind is actually the bigger killer.  At one time Germany, Vietnam, China were our enemies and Vietnam was also communist but yet we came around and now look at who our allies are.

This post is not meant to cause argument I was just curious to see what people thought of it after hearing Bush people and Clinton's people speak on the subject.

Jessicakiss

by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)