Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UFO sighting last night at my house!!

Posted by   + Show Post

UFO sighting last night at my house!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 9:05 p.m. central time, A UFO flew over my home in Lake Charles, Louisiana.   We were driving down Ryan Street heading home, and we turned left by Blockbuster Video Store when I noticed the white lamb shaped cloud that had what appeared to be a genie lamp on its rear end with smoke coming from the lamp.  My husband said that the cloud looked like an elephant to him, and he tried to point out the trunk.  We giggled, and then arrived at our house. 

I was busy getting things out of the van when my husband shouted out, "Hey, Tonisha come see what Jobe found!"  Thinking to myself that I was about to look at another Gecko or some creepy crawly thing I walked over to them.  They were both starring at the sky, and I looked up and saw flashing colored lights floating way up in the sky in slow motion heading south while moving upward toward the doom of the sky.

Baffled I asked, "Is that a plane?"  My husband said that there was no way it could be a plane, because planes do not move like that.  He said that Jobe noticed it first, and he said, "Look Daddy at the stars moving across the sky!"   

I started to make out the image as triangular with a glowing sphere shield around the base.  It had colored flashing lights that were blue, yellow, and red making the perfect points for a triangle.  I confirmed what I was seeing with my husband, and he said that he saw the same shape I did.  The object was way higher than a plane would normally fly, and it was moving so as if they wanted us to see them.  I waved and said, "Hello, my friends."  My husband pointed at Jobe, and told me to be quiet. 

We all just watched in awe, and then it speeded up at an impossible speed, and from no where the sky filled with clouds again hiding the object.  My four year old said, "See momma it was the aliens, because I told you they are always up above the clouds." 

by on Apr. 24, 2009 at 11:53 AM
Replies (11-18):
WImom2
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Godstar, I have been refraining from asking lately, but you have forced me.

Are you smoking the crack again? Come on be honest!

.Tiggeroo87.
by on Apr. 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Nice uhh, drawing of the spacecraft... looks like a pissy Kotex about to be invaded by fire ants or something.

Idk, did you ever figure out why you're being visited? 

I'm a pro-choicepro-optionsSingleStay at homeWelfare bummin'unemployedPart-time schoolin' Universitydisposable diapering 'cause it's easier than cleaning shit off clothSelective vaccinating 'cause I said soex-formula feeding 'cause I was just too damn lazy to breastfeedNon-circumsizing but don't give a shit if you cut your son's pludegive my kiddo pop once in a pink moonCIO since my kid was old enough to roll overCANADIANABORIGINALMAMA

Junebug926
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I love this post!!! :)

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Quoting Godstar:

I just talked to the director of MUFO and they asked to hypnotize my four year old to find out what the aliens want from us.  She also asked me if he ever woke up with slim all over him?!? 

Slim who?

ellyc19111
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Are you under a Doctor's care?

amorris72200
by Member on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Quoting jrdnjstn00:

I think the aliens want apple juice and a crossaint

LOLLOLLOL  Too Funny!!  I wish they would have taken her with them, but then again what would we do for comical entertainment?!?!

She has got to be on weed, and off her meds.  If I were her family, I would call for the padded room! 

She needs to have her kids taken away form her, she is not fit enough to care for them if she willing to allow some strange people to hypnotize them!!!  If someone lives in her state, please, PLEASE call child services!!!!  This woman needs to be locked up!

mommy2isabella
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Does anyone know where this woman lives? (ok i just reread the post and it says where she lives but i guess we really can't be sure...............)

She is either crazy, on crack or is just some weirdo who likes to post weird stuff on the internet.

Please get help, for the sake of your children!!!

Does anyone know her IRL? 

*Happily Married and proud mommy of a toddler and infant*

.Tiggeroo87.
by on Apr. 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Oh hell naw.

Quoting mommy2isabella:

Does anyone know her IRL? 

I'm a pro-choicepro-optionsSingleStay at homeWelfare bummin'unemployedPart-time schoolin' Universitydisposable diapering 'cause it's easier than cleaning shit off clothSelective vaccinating 'cause I said soex-formula feeding 'cause I was just too damn lazy to breastfeedNon-circumsizing but don't give a shit if you cut your son's pludegive my kiddo pop once in a pink moonCIO since my kid was old enough to roll overCANADIANABORIGINALMAMA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured